Prologue

Y/n's diary, 1/2/2021.

Zoe asked me to write all of the events that will take place in our field trip to Japan here. Well, here goes nothing, I guess.

Anyways.....

We're currently boarding the airplane and it'll be a good two to three hours before we land. The view outside is amazing! I've never been on an airplane before, so yEA.

Amelia right here is snoring, but don't tell her THAT. She'll go on a rampage again and I'LL be her punching bag.

The activities were planned to start tomorrow, after we all had a good night's rest and after we eat something. I'm so hungry I could eat a horse right now huhu.

I'm not sure about the following events that were planned after that, but I did hear from Mrs. Hannah that we were going to a high school and the students are going to give us a tour around town. Probably taking the opportunity to improve their English.

And then Mrs. Ruby said we're all going to go spend the day at a local water theme park, and that seems exciting!

I've been waiting for this day to come for so LONGGG!! I'm so excited!

But....

These past few days, something seems off. Yeah, I was excited, but it felt wrong in a way too. I've been feeling down recently, and I've been getting weird dreams that doesn't make sense....

I don't want to ruin the mood for others, they all looked pretty thrilled for this trip. Even Amelia, but she's always fired up for everything, and it comes to no surprise to me. Zoe though, she wasn't the type to go on trips and we're both very happy to get some time to bond with our beloved senior.

Well, I think I'm gonna go take a nap now....

Tomorrow, I'll go sightseeing and I'll enjoy the scenery around town for myself first. I don't know, because I feel like it.

I'm pumped up for tomorrow, but I can't seem to get rid of the unpleasant feeling.

Bye for now, hehe.

~~
yEs yEs YESSSSS!!! Hehehe. Finally, it's uploaded!

I actually thought to make a one-shot, but the amount of ideas that I'm getting says otherwise huhu.

Just to clear things up, the group that went on this trip is; you, Amelia (your best friend) and also your senior (Zoe).

You guys are also accompanied by two teachers, Mrs. Hannah and Mrs. Ruby.

Please stick with me throughout this entire series and until the end!

Votes and shares are appreciated, thank you! <3