Wet Dreams

My wrists are above my head, my ankles are tied to the posts. I lay spread open for Matthew to admire. My dick is standing up. He takes a feather and runs it down my length, to my asshole. Swirling it around my pucker. The light touch has me moaning.

I watch as Matthew moves to the table that's in the room. Sexual instruments lay open for him to use on me.

He picks up a cock ring, smirking, he struts over to me and clips it at the base of my length.

Then he walks back over to the table, and picks up a pink buttplug. Pushing it up my ass. I moan loving the feeling of being filled but not completely.

I can't wait to have his huge dick feeling me up. To stretch me, rip me apart, to fuck me into oblivion and beyond.

"You've been a very bad boy." His voice is velvet but hard. There's an underline of anger there.

Matthew takes the buttplug, pulling it out, then he thrust it back in hard. I scream at the pain, but it's pleasurable kind of pain.

Precum leaks down my shaft. "You should of never kissed her after I found you."

I bite my lip, keeping in what I was about to say. He graps clamps from the table and clamps down my nipples.

The pain causes my dick to twitch. "You like the pain, don't you baby?"

I moan my answer causing him to chuckle. Matthew crawls on the bed, grabbing my balls, he squeezes. I groan in pain.

"I'm going to spread you open." He smirks getting off the bed to get an Anal Spreader. It's shaped like tongs. He walks back to the bed, and takes out the buttplug.

Putting the part that spreads the anus in my ass, he pulls the handles apart, successfully spreading my ass.

"Very sexy." Matthew licks my insides. The sensation has me pulling on my restraints and moaning like a whore.

"That's it for now."

I sit up in bed, my chest rising and falling fast, I'm covered in sweat, and my erection is straining in my boxers. Putting my foot on the cold floor. I stand up but my legs shake, causing me to fall to the floor.

Rolling on my back, my breathing is still fast. That dream seemed so real. I could feel the sensations. Everything he did to me. It was like he was in the room with me, doing all those things to my body.

This isn't the first dream. All this week, that's all I've dreamt of. Him dominating me.

The power he has over me scares the shit out of me

Looking at my clock, the red numbers flashing 12:38. I knew I won't be able to go back to sleep. It happens everything. He gets close to fucking me, then he'll say that all for now.