"She could still be mad at me for accusing Nick." I respond. "Still I didn't realise it was so bad she couldn't even text me." I say defeatedly.

"Well when we capture and prove Nick is guilty it'll be fine." Willow says.

"Yeah." I respond "you're right."

Amity POV
I arrived at Skara's and we made our way up to her room.
"Thanks again for letting me stay here Skara." I say.

"It's okay Amity, though I gotta admit I'm a little surprised, we only made up like today and now you wanna sleepover." She jokes.

"I just...didn't wanna go back to the owl house today." I say quietly.

"Did something happen between you and Luz?" She asks.

I nod solemnly "she didn't want to go to the meteor shower with me and now I don't know if we're even going to be friends still." I say with tears forming in my eyes.

"Oh my Titan Amity in so sorry." Skara says apologetically "I was so confident she liked you."

"People keep saying that!" I say frustratedly "but every time they're wrong. I get my hopes up and I just get crushed again." Tears now fully fall from my eyes. Skara wraps her arms around me and I cry into her embrace.

"I wish I knew how to cheer you up." Skara says defeatedly.

"Well I'm going with Zoe to the meteor shower now instead so thats something at least." I say with a forced smile.

"Yeah the shower will be amazing so hopefully you'll be able to take your mind of Luz."

"Speaking of the meteor shower" I say raising an eyebrow "did you ask Boscha?"

Skara flushes red "y-yeah I did."

"Awwwww" I tease "Skara and Boscha sitting in a tree." I begin to sing "K.I.S.S.I.N"

"Okay that's enough." Skara says as she grows as red as a tomato. I pout at her silently asking her to let me finish. She rolls her eyes "fine."

"G." I say quickly.

"What time are you meeting Zoe?" Skara asks clearly wanting to change the subject.

"Me and her are gonna meet up after schoo-" I suddenly gasp as the demonic symbols appear in Skara's eyes. I jump back and see a figure dash past the window.

"Woah are you okay?" Skara asks me concerned.

"Yeah yeah." I lie "I'm just tired."

"Well i already had dinner since I know you don't like to eat much so do you want to try and get some sleep?" She asks politely. 

"Yeah I will thanks." I lay down in the sleeping bag Skara had gotten out for me and drifted into unconsciousness.

Time skip

I once again find myself in the basement, the shadowy figures surrounding me screeching my name. They seem angry, impatient. I look down at my hands and the symbol is burning on each palm. I look at the wall and in the previously empty chains I see my brother, sister, Viney, Jerbo and Dr Venat.

I gasp loudly as I sit up quickly almost head butting Skara. "Woah woah calm down it was just a nightmare." The girl says.

I steady my breathing as Skara helps me to my feet as we get ready for school.

Time skip
School today had been tough. Not only was I doing my best to avoid Luz and her friends but Boscha at one point was giving me trouble but was dragged away by Skara. Mattholomule had given me a perverted look at lunch. He pointed at me then to himself and start air thrusting which made me violently uncomfortable but Zoe had glared at him and he quickly looked elsewhere.