"So how are we doing today?" She asked as she scratched her pen on the paper to write his order. He looked at her for a brief moment and looked forward.

He wasn't doing good.

Not at all.

"Good." He just said.

"Awesome! Your order shouldn't take too long." She said before she left and gave the notepad she wrote his order in to another employee. He let out a sigh and and crossed his arms. He didn't want to think about it for too long but he couldn't bring himself to.

He felt so dumb. It had to be something he did. Or maybe Asahi just felt awkward after the kiss. Maybe he felt embarrassed because he kissed Jaehyuk back. Jaehyuk wanted to tell him that he liked it and that he shouldn't worry, but he would never admit that to anyone, let alone Asahi . He just wanted things to be fine between them so they could talk and have fun again.

When the memories of the kiss entered his head, he almost felt the sensation of Asahi's lips onto his. The heat crawled up his neck to go to his face. Once he felt the heat press on his cheeks, he snapped out of it. He shook his head and rolled his eyes. It was so ridiculous at this point.

"Jaehyuk?" Someone said to him.

His eyes looked up in slight surprise at the mention of his name. He spotted someone really familiar walking up to his table with a surprised expression . Once he saw his face more clearly , he immediately recognised him. A smile decorated Jaehyuk's face when he saw his friend Sungho sit in front of him.

"Oh my god. hi. I haven't seen you in such a long time." Jaehyuk mused. Sungo chuckled and put his arms on the table.

"So how are you doing?" Sungho asked. Jaehyuk lightly chuckled and shook his head.

"To be honest, I'm not doing that well." Jaehyuk said. He wanted to take back what he said. He didn't want to remember the situation he was in, let alone talk about it to others. He sighed and looked to the other side.