"Yeah yeah, anyways Casey and Steve were completely hollowed out." Stu said, "The fact, it takes a man to do something like that."

"Or a man's mentality." Tatum said, totally mocking Stu's words. This made me giggle a bit earning another kick from Stu.

"How do you gut someone?" Sid asked, her question obviously rhetorical and voice shaky. We all paused and looked over at her, I grabbed her hand and squeezed a bit. This time she squeezed back.

Stu obviously didn't understand or maybe he did but didn't care considering he said, "You take the knife." This made Billy perk up. "And you slit em from the groin to sternum." Stu finished.

"Hey, it's called tact you fuckrag." Billy said in a slightly rude and defensive tone. And here I thought he was going to stick up for my big sis.

"Hey Stu, didn't you used to date Casey?" Sid asked, trying to make Stu as uncomfortable as she was.

This shocked Stu a little, though he was quickly back to his usual playful self.

"Yeah for like two seconds," He scoffed out with a slight smirk.

Popping his head into the conversation Randy said, "Before she dumped you for Steve." Oh no.

"I thought you dumped her for me?" Tatum asked a slightly confused and hurt expression forming on her face. I leaned my head on her knees all while still looking up at the couple.

"I did, he's full of shit," Stu said as he used his head to gesture to Randy.

"And are the police aware that you dated the victim?" Randy asked, obviously instigating something between him and Stu.

"Oh no," I groaned out.

"What are you saying? That I killed her?" Stu asked, eyebrows knitted together, obvious offense written on his face.

"It would certainly improve your high school Q," said Randy

Scooting up to Stu's chest Tatum said, "Stu was with me last night, okay?"

"Yeah I was," Stu said in an elongated tone, putting his arm around Tatum.

"I think I'm going to be sick," I rolled my eyes as I stood up and went to go sit next to Randy. While Tatum and Randy seemed to laugh a little at this, Stu seemed kind of hurt.

I arched a brow at him as if to ask why but it was totally ignored when Randy asked, "Was that before or after he sliced and diced!?"

It was obvious that Sid was getting uncomfortable, both Billy and I could see it.

"Fuck you nut-case, where were you last night?" Tatum asked as she leaned on Stu.

"Working, thank you." Randy chimed. I'm pretty sure those were two seperate answers.

"Oh at the video store? I thought they fired your sorry ass," Tatum retorted

Before Randy's stupid mouth could say anything more I spoke up, "They did. Twice."

This earned a laugh from everyone except Sidney and Randy, I thought Sid would at least give a little giggle?

"I didn't kill anybody." Stu said in a quiet now calm but still a little offended tone.

"Nobody said you did," Billy said, raising his expression at the word did. That is what I mean by shady.

"Thanks buddy!" Stu said now back to his more regular sarcastic enthusiasm.

"Besides, it takes a man to do something like that," Randy you stupid motherfucker. He made it quite clear that he was mocking Stu. The 'perfect' impression.

"Yuh I'm gonna gut your ass in a second kid!" Stu exclaimed back to Randy.

"Tell me something, did you really put her liver in the mailbox? Cause I heard they found her liver in the mailbox!" Randy's voice got more high pitched with every couple words. "Next to her spleen and her pancreas."

"Randy, you goon-fuck, I'm trying to eat here!" Tatum said as she threw a grape at him?

At this point it was noticeable that Sidney felt like she was going to puke so she picked up her backpack and kissed Billy goodbye.

"Yeah, Randy, Tatum's getting mad. Better liver alone." Stu said with the shitty timed pun and both of those piss-for-brains boys started chuckling.

"Liver alone!" Stu exclaimed out loud, letting his tongue drop out like some stupid hyeana.

It was obvious Billy was ready to punch him but I quickly beat him to it. "Stop being a total jackass for once in your life Stu," I said before jogging to catch up with my step sister.

"Ow, liver, liver- it was a joke..." I could hear Stu's playful goofy tone get a little disappointed as I walked by Sid's side.

"Stu can be a real ass sometimes," I say as I lean my head on Sidney's shoulder. "Tell me about it," she said as we waited for the school bus. Doesn't he know when to shut up? Don't get me wrong, I enjoy how funny and care free he can be but only when it's at the right times. That wasn't the right time. "Do you want to spend the night at Tatum's tonight?" Sid asked, looking down at me the best she could. I continue looking at the street in front of us when I say, "Yeah sure, but only if you ask." Sid just shakes her head and smiles a little before saying, "We've all been hanging out together for six months, how come you still can't ask her these things?" I just shrug. "I just still feel a little nervous, like I don't know anyone still." That wasn't the entire truth. The real reason was because Stu confessed to me a few nights ago and I... punched him because of it. I know stupid but I didn't know what to do! Like yeah I really like him too but he's Tatum's boyfriend! Sid nudges me to look up at her and I do so. "Look, (y/n), we're family and so are our friends. You can feel free to ask them anything, besides you looked pretty close when Stu was putting flowers in your hair," She said with a small smirk. "Yeah and so was Tatum!" I exclaimed, receiving a 'shut up' down the street. "You're never going to fess up to it," Sid said, this time leaning her head on my shoulder. "I have no idea what you're talking about."