Breakfast With Heroes

"Miss Gabriella, it's time to get up." say J.A.R.V.I.S, I groan but get up nonetheless. I walk to my bathroom and close the mechanical blinds. On my TV, I put on a playlist on YouTube and get ready.

After changing into a pair of blue jeans, a white and blue sweater, brown velvet oxfords and a red beanie, i head to the elevator.

I arrive to an almost empty room. Besides Potts and Agent Barton, no one was there.

"Good morning! " I greet, walking to the buffet and grabbing a plate. "Morning Gabby. Do you need a ride to school?" asks Potts who is talking on the phone. "Yes please." I add, putting my toasted bagel on my plate and a pack of cream cheese.

"Ok. I hope you're having some fruit salad." she adds. I scowl, but take a couple spoonfuls of fruits.

Just then my uncle and Bruce come in laughing about some science joke (most likely). "That was hilarious Stark." chuckles Banner. As I head for the table, I notice place cards. Typical Potts, I think but eventually find my spot beside Thor.

Natasha, the Cap and Thor all walk in. The Cap is showing Thor his portable CD player he got from Stark last Christmas. Natasha rolls her eyes and heads to the buffet table.

Once everyone is siting at the table a kind of awkward silence surrounds the table. 

"What is this brown paste on my toast? It's has a taste most wonderful!" exclaims Thor, randomly. "That would be peanut butter." says Tony. "I knew that!" claps the Cap. 

I giggle.

"I have never heard of this butter from the nut of peas!" says Thor, finishing it off and garbing some more. "Well, now you have." comments Agent Barton.

"Thor, where's Loki?" questions Fury, readjusting his eyepatch. "He being childish. Having any kind of feast with peasants is beneath him." responds Thor, taking a abnormally large bite of toast. 

"Stark, could I go to Heather's house after school?" I wonder, taking a sip of orange juice. "Nope." answers my uncle taking bit of his bacon. "Why not?" I pout, crossing my arms. "You have to babysit." he states, food still in his mouth. "Who?" I exclaim. "Thor and Loki." he says. "I am not a baby to sit on?" mumbles Thor. Everyone rolls their eyes.

"Why can't you?" I whine, taking an angry bit of my bagel. "I have a super important soiré for the industry tonight with Potts." he responds.

"Agent Romanov and Barton have important things to do." adds Fury, who's reading the paper. "And I have a meeting with an old friend at the hospital." comments Rogers. I turn to Bruce, a pleading look on my face. "Sorry kiddo, I have a test to run." he shrugs; my one last hope destroyed.

"You guys suck." I grumble, swinging my backpack around my shoulder, while standing up. "Potts, I'll meet you in the lobby." I begin to storm out but turn around.

"Forgot my phone." I state, grabbing it. My cheeks turn a shade of red and I know that they all notice because smirks were on all of their faces. However I still leave in a huff.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi!

Hope you liked it. It's kinda lame I know but I think I'll get better at writing them.

Please comment!! I want you opinions and ideas

Have a good day/ night and thanks for reading!

Libby