Moving In With Heroes

"Gabby, can you help." asks a struggling Stark, who was trying to set-up the computers in the headquarter computer room. I put my phone in my boot, and hop off the desk I was siting in.

"Hand me that wire cutter." he asks and I give it to him. It takes my uncle about two hours to finish hooking up all the computers.

"Done." he states, packing up his tool case. "Sweet. Can we eat now?" I plead, pulling my phone out. Stark rolls his eyes, "Yes, we can Gabby." After a happy dance, we both head to the elevator and head to the Lunch Room in the dinning hall, where there's an all day buffet of snacks and stuff.

"You better have some veggies with those brownies." scolds Pepper Potts, as I have my mouth full with a brownie and two on my plate. Frowning, I grab a hand full of carrots and cucumbers. "Good girl," says Potts before leaving to do some Stark Industry stuff.

I take a seat on the ground near the window, happily playing on my phone and munching on my veggies. "Gabs, time to get back to work!" yells Stark, and I grumble in response, shoving the last bit of food in my mouth. "Miss Gabriella, you are to help with moving boxes from the lobby." says J.A.R.V.I.S

..................................

For the next couple hours, I put all the boxes in rooms. My next job was making sure there was enough pens, pencils and note pads in all the labs and meeting rooms. By the time I'm done, my uncle says I can go organize my room, since both the Stark Tower and our other house got destroyed, so we're moving into the penthouse suit at the verytop of the building.

I begged for three months to get the room I wanted. It's the 'attic' room at the very top of the building in the penthouse suit. The walls and the roofs are all glass with these really cool mechanical blinds. When i get there, several boxes litter my floor.

My modern, sleek, low to the ground king size bed, is made with freshly washed sheets, a huge fluffy gray rug is underneath it. There's a wall that separates my bathroom and bedroom, in it a TV that turns so i can watch TV in bed or in the bath and underneath that a see through fireplace.

Everything is extremely modern and most 100% Stark Industry made.

Picking up a box of clothing, I head to my closet that's at the far end of my bathroom. I open the glass doors and walk inside. Potts gave me a bunch of hangers and storage boxes to organize it. Let's do this thing, I think before cutting open the box.

It took me an hour and half to unbox and organize all my clothes, leaving me with another three boxes of stuff for my actual bedroom. "Miss Gabriella, Mr.Stark wishes you to see him at the game room." states J.A.R.V.I.S "Tell him, I'll be there in a minute." I answer, heading down the only flight of stairs in this building. "Already done, Miss."

....................................................

I arrive to my uncle, Bruce Banner (I know him since he use to come over a lot to do sciency things with my uncle,) a guy with an eye path and a shorter man in a purple shirt playing pool. On the couch it Potts, and a red hair chick.

"Gabby, I would like you to meet our house guests." says Stark when he notices i'm there. "You already know Banner," he states, as Banner gives me a wave.

"This is Nick Fury," he points to the eye path dude, who takes a shot. "And this is Agent Clint Barton. You call him Agent Barton." he instructs me, taking his turn at hitting the ball.

"With Potts is Agent Natasha Romanof, know to you as Agent Romanof. The man wearing leather is Steve Rodgers." I wave at them reciving a nod from both.

"Thor, the long haired god, is just puting his brother Loki in a cell downstairs." finnishes Stark. II look at him in confusion. "We have a jail?" i question, but don't get an answer.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys,

Here is my first chapter.

Sorry that there's not enough Avengers but there will be this was a little into.

Hope you like reading it.

Libby