42*

I had this song on repeat whilst writing this.
I think it explains a lot
Now here I am giving you more <3
-

Mae's pov

I couldn't resist a small gigle slipping my lips as I went to playfully hit Rafe for his comment. I was blushing more than I cared to admit.

I sadly didn't have time to lay a playful strike on his shoulder before he whisked my feet off the ground.

His hands were wrapped around my thighs as I was thrown over his shoulder. I blushed even more at the closeness his hands were to my ass - whatever ass there was.

"Rafe! Put me down!" I yelled at him my hair all in my face as I gripped onto the back of his polo shirt.

"So, what's your preference? Right or Left?" He teased as I groaned in annoyance.

"No preference! Just put me down!" I snapped failing my arms against his back lightly.

"Me it is then" he said smugly before taking a couple steps forward. I squealed not fully taking in his words before he swung back over his shoulder.

I landed with a thud on his incredibly soft bed. How much did this cost? I wondered.

I was quickly pulled from my thoughts when I felt to hands being pressed into the mattress beside my head. My vision was a little blurry due to the head rush but I could only envision Rafe's smirk above me.

My chest heaved up and down with heavy breaths trying to steady myself. I also tried to calm the redness of my face before he noticed. Although the fact Rafe was sitting between my legs, his hips and thighs flush against my own, was making it difficult beyond words.

Think pure, think pure, think pure.
I begged myself.

"You're a little red there 'Milli'" he states smugly running the back of his knuckles over my left cheek. My eyes widened slightly at the use of Katelyn's nickname for me.

"Only Katelyn can call me Milli" I state breathlessly trying to be bitter as I watch how his eyes dart over my face and down to my lips. Rafe slowly lowers his face down to meet mine, his breath fanning over my lips sending a shiver down my spine.

"Well, then only I can call you Maebelline" He murmured before finally pressing his mouth to mine. I hummed at the sensation, his lips were so tender as they moulded with mine.

My fingers ran up his arms feeling all of his muscles before settling one hand on his cheek and the other knitted in his hair. He groaned quietly when I pulled on the sleek brunette strands, our kiss becoming harsher, more needy, and my gosh did we want it.

His lips left mine for a second allowing me to see how his blue eyes had darkened. A pit of butterflies and heat stirred in my abdomen as a shaky breath lingered from my lips.

His lips reattached to the space just below my ear causing me to bite down on my lip harshly whilst suppressing a moan.
Pure was out the window.

I wrapped my legs around Rafe's waist earning the feeling of Rafe's lips turning into a grin against my neck. He nipped at my smooth skin as my eyes roll back in my head trying to resist the sultry moaning yearning to sound itself. He trailed down my neck towards the underside of my jaw. Each kiss weakening my knees and deepening my want.