9

amora's pov old friend

amora's pov
old friend

He smiled at me "Hello Amora," he rejoiced, I ran to him, hugging him tightly.

"Oh my god Gabriel, how- how are you alive?" I asked.

He looked at me, hugging me back "I cut my wrist open and took my tracker out during our games, making them think I was dead, then when they took my body out, I ran away and came here, to District 13, trust me I've wanted to tell you I was alive,"

I looked at him and smiled "I'm glad you are, I missed you,"

He smiled "Well uh Amora this is Landen Xaviers, remember Aiden mentioned him, he's from 8"

"Nice to meet you Amora," Landen remarked, putting his hand out, I shook his hand.

"This is Madalyn Green, Emmy's older sister," Gabe said, signaling to the girl I didn't know.

"Hey I'm Amora," I said, shaking her hands,

Once I saw Nick, I hugged her "Hello Nicky," I whispered.

She smiled "Hi Amora... I missed you," she whispered back, hugging me tightly.

I smiled "Me too..."

Will stood up and I hugged him also "Thank you for the medicine, during the games," I thanked him.

He nodded "Anytime of course," he said.

I looked at Aiden "Where is Finnick?" I asked.

Aiden smiled "He's in a hospital bed, they also took his tracker out so the capitol can't find any of us,"

I nodded "I wanna see him," I said, Aiden nodded taking my hand again, I waved goodbye to everyone and we walked to Finnick's room.

"There was many times we all thought we lost you in those games," Aiden said to me "Like with the monkeys, the water, the fog, we thought you where gone,"

I nodded "So did I," I replied as he stopped infront of Finnick's room. I opened the door and walked it. I turned to him.

"Finnick," I sighed happily, walking over to him.

"Amora," he whispered, sighing in relief, I sat next to him.

"I never uh thanked you for saving my life," I whispered "So thank you," I gazed into his eyes.

He smiled, "You don't have to thank me Amora," he muttered to me "That is what friends... are for," he paused for a moment after saying friends.

I looked at him, I realized my feelings right then and there. I loved Finnick Odair. He smiled at me. I smiled back. I sat next to him on the bed, laying down, he wrapped a arm around me and I smiled.

Whenever I was with Finnick I knew that I was 100% safe, he protected us all in the games. I was amazed by not only his bravery thought, his kind heart. I laid there, staying close to him.

We had both lost so much. I looked up at him "T-they have them... the capitol..." I whispered and he looked down at me.

"Who?" He asked.

"P-Peeta, Johanna, Emmy and Annie..." I answered "They'll torture them Finnick,"

He frowned "I'll do everything I can Amora," he said, I smiled slightly and he kissed my forehead gently.

I closed my eyes, drifting asleep.

I woke up, had to be hours later. Finnick was asleep as well.

I sat up, and looked at him, smiling. I stood up and covered him up, before leaving the room.

I needed answers. I knew very little about what was going on. I knew the one person who could give me answers was Esther.

She was talking with Callie and I approached her "Tell me what's going on," I demanded.

She looked at me, she had blue eyes that gleamed in the light, red long hair, she was stunning. "I barely know anything, besides that we're up against the capitol, if you want more information I'd talk to the president,"

"President?" I asked, confused. No one mentioned a president.

"President Coin, she runs 13, and has since before your games," Esther replied, I nodded and looked at Callie.

Callie looked back at me, smiling slightly, and signaled me to look behind me.

I turned around, where Finnick was standing "Excuse me for a moment," I said, nodding to Esther and walking over to Finnick. "I'm sorry for leaving, I needed answers-" I started, but he shook his head shushing me.

I looked up into his eyes, grabbing his face gently. He smiled down at me, kissing me gently.

I knew what I wanted.

I loved Finnick Odair.

I'm done with this part of the story! Now onto Mockingjay, and I'm combining part one and 2 so this part will be longer Most likely. After that it'll be more of Amora healing from the pain of the games and everything, and starting a family of her own. I hope you enjoyed.
-
Remember I do no own the characters besides the ones in my backstory chapter and I do not own the plot.
-
Remember to stay safe, have fun, wash your hands, remain distance, stay home if your sick and wear your masks. Be safe I love you all!