Moonflower

A/N: Please don't be mad at me for changing a few things to fit the story line better. Anyways enjoy!

*Jamie's POV*

1 Year

Today was mine and Dani's 1 year anniversary, and I wanted to do something special. I had been growing a new moon flower since spring and have put a lot of hard work in keeping it alive till winter. Dani and I run the Leafling together because unfortunately Charlotte moved to a city called Bly.

Though Charlotte and the kids visit very often it still isn't the same without them. Anyways on the day on mine and Dani's anniversary I decided to give her a moon flower. She knew the understanding of why the moon flower was so special, and how much it meant to me so she loved them.

According to Dani "It reminds of how lucky I am to be the one you decided would worth it." She says whenever the topic of a moon flower is brought up, so for our 1 year I wanted to give her one. I told Dani I had to drop off some bouquets before I would be in the shop in the afternoon, just so things wouldn't be too fishy.

Once I arrived at the shop my palms were sweating, I was honestly worried I might drop the plant. "Hey your here." Dani said excited looking up from the counter. "Yeah I am, I have something for ya too." I said smiling. "Oh yeah?" She said glancing at me curiously then back to a bouquet she was making.

"Yeah." I said quietly as I placed the moon flower on the counter, and as soon as Dani saw it she stopped preparing the bouquet. "Is that a moon flower?" She asked. "Yeah." I said quickly. "They're really rare you know." She said looking a me. "I've got a problem, or rather we've got a problem Poppins." I said calling her by the nickname I gave her when I found out she was a teacher.

"Oh no." Dani said slightly worried but still with a smile.  "You see, I'm not sick of you, at all, quite the opposite in fact, I'm actually pretty in love with you turns out." I said worried about what she would say. All she did was smile before she left the counter and was face to face with me.

"Turns out I'm pretty in love with you too." She said. Before I let her say anything else I kissed her, and she kissed me back with the same amount of love. The two of us figured it would be better to do this where there were many windows so we both ran to the back me chasing after her.

2 Years

Dani and I began to lived right above the Leafling. We struggled a lot with setting up the furniture because we both had very different ideas. Though I decided to give Dani control over our room I got to do the living room which meant many, I mean MANY plants.

"Right this is it." I said showing Owen and Hannah the new flat. "You took over the living room I'm guessing." Owen said laughing. "Great guess." Dani laughed high-fiving Owen. "Well it looks amazing, great job you two." Hannah said cheering Jamie up.

Owen and Hannah closed down the pub around 6 months ago for them to move to France and live out they're dream of living in Paris. Two different dreams but as long as the two were together they're dreams would be together.

5 Years

Today wasn't our five year anniversary but a new special occasion that would be celebrated. I decided today was the day to show Dani how much I truly loved her. I had bought two gold Claddagh rings around a month ago, but never knew when the right moment was.

Now was the right moment. Though I had just got home I knew I couldn't do something grand with a bunch of people around. "You mind taking a look at the plant I brought home, I'll put away the groceries." I asked her with a smile.

"Sure can you want the stove while your putting stuff away?" Dani asked leaving the stove to give the plant attention. "There's the problem, the roots-." Dani said but stopped. Then I turned to face her. "Jamie why's there a ring?" She asked confused.