Friends?

Not to romanticize drugs but why is the image of Alex smoking the most attractive thing ever to me-
THERE MIGHT BE SOME MISTAKES !
TW: drugs
•••
"Y/N Alex is coming over in a few" sapnap casually spoke, pulling on his black shirt as he walked into his bedroom.
My heart sank, i haven't seen Alex in forever and for sapnap to be throwing that news on me randomly is very overwhelming, I'm literally wearing last nights Pajamas. I loudly groaned throwing my head back and shutting my eyes.
I stood up from our black leather couch and walked into my bedroom, I collected my towels from my closet and walked into the bathroom to take a quick shower.
I haven't seen Alex in about 4 years now, we have chatted online all those years but it will still be very strange to see him in real life.

I finished my shower and shut off the water, as I started to dry myself off with my towel I heard the front door alarm go off indicating that the door was open, I wrapped myself in my towel before quickly running into my room. I shut my door and took a deep breath, glad that he didn't see me in my towel.
As I changed and did my routine, I heard the living room getting loud, It couldn't just be Alex and sapnap.
I rolled my eyes and put on the outfit that I choose out.
(I like adding pictures dont bash me)

I choose not to wear sweatpants and an oversized shirt since this is the first time in years I'm seeing Alex and I need to look good

I sprayed perfume on myself, put on lotion and popped in a piece of gum before I heard a loud, aggressive knock at my door, Definitely not Alex or Nick.

I unlocked the door and opened it to see schlatt towering over me. "HEY BITCH" he yelled before hugging me tightly . The boys behind him laughed loudly, I giggled and hugged him, burying my face into his chest and he squeezed me as the boys put their phones and cameras on my face and yelled loudly around me. "Y/N! Y/N! Y/N!" I heard them cheer. Along with other random phrases and words. Schlatt kissed the top of my head a couple times before letting me go.
I hugged the other boys and greeted them. I got to Alex and playfully raised my eyebrows at him with a slight smile as he did the same. He pulled me into a hug. He smelled so good, A bit like the sea and coconuts.
His hugs were so comforting and exactly how they were since I last remember them.
"You're still short" I teased when we let go even though he was obviously a about 5 or 7 inches taller than me.
"Shut up" he giggled, rolling his eyes at me and smirking while chewing his gum.

"So guys we just got to sapnaps and Y/N's house so... the gang is together!!" Karl spoke to his vlogging camera before pointing it to us, we all cheered loudly, in the front,  dream aggressively shook bads shoulder as he jumped around and yelled.
Me and Alex were in the back of the clutter, so he grabbed my hips and pulled me closer to himself. I smiled to myself, acting as if I didn't get shivers up my spine. His cold hand was rested on my bare hip in between my crop top and my jeans.
"we are just going to chill in the living room for a bit before we head out so see you guys then" Karl smiled at his camera before shutting it off and following everyone to the living room. Alex let go of me before anyone noticed that he was even holding me. He followed the boys to the living room but I didn't want to be there so I made my way to my room, shutting the door behind me.