"You have to," Fred countered, though it was evident that he didn't want her to leave either.

"Is there anything I can do for you two?" Ellie sighed. "It'll make me feel more at ease if you have any requests.

"I have one," Cedric chirped. "Save a seat for me at your wedding."

"Already had it planned," Ellie answered as she turned to Fred.

"What about you, Freddie? Any requests?"

Fred hesitated before shaking his head, avoiding eye contact with Ellie.

"What is it?" Ellie repeated cautiously, taking in his body language. "Is there anything I can do? You can tell me, it's okay."

"Just... take care of George for me, will you?" Fred requested, his usual mischievous smirk wiped off his face as he thought about his brother.

"I will," Ellie reassured. "I promise. To both of you."

"Now go take care of Hermione. You've got twins on the way. We'll be okay here," Cedric comforted as he clapped Fred on the back, the two seeming to have grown a bond over the years.

"Wait," Ellie paused. "If you see my father, tell him I said... thank you... and that I think of him. That's all he needs to know."

"You got it," Cedric promised. "We'll always be with you, Ellie."

"In here," Fred finalized as he pointed to Ellie's heart, his lips curling into a smile.

--

The aisle was prepared beautifully with white rose petals scattered on the runner

The aisle was prepared beautifully with white rose petals scattered on the runner. Tall oak trees surrounded the venue, and floating candles illuminated the area. Its entirety seemed to be incorporated with the forest, the archway constructed of an assortment of roses. A live pianist played from the side, its melodious music amplified by the magical keys. The guests stood in anticipation, peering their heads around each other to get a better look at the brides.

Ellie was the first to walk, escorted by her mother. She heard the audible gasps of admiration as the guests viewed her dress. It was simple and timeless, yet modern elements were sewed in to suit her style. Her hair fell effortlessly at her shoulders, her natural waves enhanced with a crown of flowers made by Luna. Harry and Ron stood wide-eyed, clearly struck by Ellie's beauty. Draco stood by them, his eyes glistening as he stared with happiness for his friend. Ellie's eyes glanced towards the five empty seats in the first row, all of which were occupied by the spirits she held dearly: Cedric, Fred, Tonks, Lupin, and Steven. She eventually made her way to the left side of the archway, nodding to Mr. Weasley as he stood in the middle, ready to officiate the wedding.