"I really like that one," Ellie pointed out, her finger hovering over one of the names.

"I like that one too," Hermione agreed as she began to blurt out suggestions. "And maybe we can switch those around... and we can turn that one into a more feminine name... ooh, and that one can be his middle name."

Ellie and Hermione spent the next three minutes discussing possible name suggestions until they finally settled on the two. Ellie cupped Hermione's cheeks as she pressed their lips together, leaning over to avoid hitting her bump.

Ellie broke away to rest her hands on the bump once more, looking down lovingly.

"So... Rosyln Frida Granger, eh?" Ellie trailed, testing the name out for herself.

"And Cedric Émile Granger," Hermione added as she placed her hands over Ellie's.

"Where'd you get the name Émile from?" Ellie questioned, though she had a feeling she already knew.

"Amelia... Émile... sounds just about the same. Your mother, darling. She's a very brave woman, you know. I look up to her a lot. It's what I admire about the Evans family. Bravery. Courage. So full of love. I want our children to be like you. To be like your mother, or Harry's mother, or even your father."

"I'm very flattered, my love. And I'm sure my mother would be too," Ellie smiled.

"Fred and Cedric would be honored as well," Hermione cooed.

"Yeah, they would," Ellie sighed, remembering the awful tragedies of her past. "Hermione, love... is it okay if I make a detour after the game?"

"Yeah, of course. What for?"

"Just going to make a visit. It'll be short, I promise," Ellie answered before crouching in front of Hermione's bump once more. "Hey, you two. You be good to your mother, okay? Easy on the kicking. Mommy Ellie is going to win a game for you today."

Ellie gave a quick peck on Hermione's bump before rising to kiss her lips. She broke away reluctantly, glancing at the clock hung on the wall.

"Stay safe," Hermione dismissed with a soothing expression as she made her way to the rocking chair.

"You'll watch me on the television?"

"Of course I will. I'll see you in a bit, darling. Call my mom if you need anything."

Hermione nodded with a smile as she opened the book she had set aside, the leather bookmark Ellie had given to her marking the page.

With that, Ellie grabbed her broom and made her way to the fireplace. Grabbing a fistful of Floo Powder, she threw it down firmly, reciting the name of the stadium.

The game went by quickly, and the Holyhead Harpies took another victory against the Chudley Cannons. With Ellie catching the Snitch just in time, and Ginny's continuous goals, the all-female team was unstoppable. Just before exiting to the locker rooms, the Ginny and Ellie signed a few jerseys and toy broomsticks from screaming fans. As Ellie passed a camera, she formed a heart with her hands and pressed it against her chest, hoping Hermione was watching.

"Hey, you going to the after party?" Ginny questioned as she wiped a bead of sweat from the back of her hand.

"Um... maybe next time," Ellie declined with an apologetic expression. "I've got some things I need to do right now."

"Of course, I understand. I'll see you at practice," Ginny nodded as she proceeded to the locker rooms, leaving Ellie who stayed near the exit.

Ellie didn't return to the locker room. Instead, she pushed her way through the doors of the exit, feeling the fresh breeze of the afternoon wind. Holding her broom tightly in one hand with her destination in mind, Ellie Apparated quickly, the twisting sensation taking over her body.