Twenty fourrr🔗.

Start from the beginning

"Ain't that ole girl from this mornin?" Sim nodded over at miss girl who was with somebody that was already spoken for this mornin'.

"Fake ass, but that ain't nunna my business." I pulled out my phone. "I kno you fuckin lyin," I laughed, "Baby." I passed Sim my phone, downin' the rest of my water.

Shawn had texted me. I ain't heard from him since the party after Sim beat his ass.

"Weird ass nigga as long as he ain't near you fuck em." He shrugged his shoulders, "what chu finna say?"

"Ian finna say a got damn thang." I went on and blocked the number. He apologized and asked if I wanted to get some to eat. As a matter of fact I did, just not with him.

"Kasim," some girl called and he looked over. Her and some other people were havin' a li' debate about men hittin' women.

"You think it's okay for a man to hit a woman?" She asked him and he shook his head, "Nah don't no nigga got business hittin a woman," He said simply. "See!-" She started before he cut her off.

"But I'a buss a bitch head open bout mine." He shrugged and the woman beaters cheered for him. Boy I hate niggas. Well every nigga but mine.

"Okay well of course you gone protect yours," She nodded seein' where he was comin' from.
"What about chu Mora?" She asked me.

"No," I stated plain and simple. "If you a bitch just say that." I looked at the dudes over there, wantin' them to speak out the side of they neck. "But me myself, if I hit chu I want chu to hit me back so that man not posed to hit a woman shit don't count for me."

"And I'm not sayin that a woman can hit on a man and he shouldn't do nothin, I'm sayin just beatin her ass for no reason is a bitch ass move," I said and she nodded. "I agree."

"It's you talkin to folks fa me," Mila mugged me. "Like I just won't beat cho ass."

"I said one li thing," I laughed at her dramatics. "Okay hey Maria-"

"See now you doin too much," I cut her off and they laughed.

~~~~~~~~

One week later.

I had got home from work like a hour ago and went straight to sleep. Only to be awakened by Sim. "Whattt?" I whined as I tried to turn the other way. "I needa talk to you." His voice was serious and I looked at him, one of my eyes closed since I was still half sleep.

"What's wrong you okay?" I sat up and he ain't answer me, wakin' me all the way up. "Come hea," I pulled him on the bed.

"Talk to me," I yawned, rubbin' the back of his neck.

"I think we need space from each otha," He blurted out and it felt as if my heart just stopped completely. I didn't even hear it beatin' in my ears as I usually would. It just, stopped.

I removed my hand from his neck and just stared at him confused. Because I just know he fuckin' lyin'.

"Kasim." I shook my head, my heartbeat startin' back up and in my ears now that I took in what he had just said.

"You woke me up fa some bull? what chu mean space?" I kept calm. "I'm just not feelin it no mo mane, after the otha night I guess shit got too real fa me," he told me and my eyebrows raised. "Oh wow," I laughed, "No you got cho dick wet and you good now right?" I nodded and got up.