Twenty fourrr🔗.

En başından başla

"Okay we been knew that," she said, tryin' to see where he was gettin' at.

"No no they done said it....to each other." He waited for her to get it and when she did she gasped and started jumpin' around with him. We just laughed and shook our heads, they actin' like it's our first time sayin' it to them or some. "I can see it all over they faces, uglasses." Mar laughed.

"Yea we gone be in the car." Sim said when he saw Mila pout. I nodded and they left.

"Bitch this real, oh my gosh, tell me everything," She said and I did just that.

"I'm happy for you," she wiped at her eyes, "you deserve it baby." She told me and I nodded. "And do, I believe that now."

"But let's go before they blow us up." I grabbed us a water and we got our stuff before we made our way out the door. "Wait wait," I stopped her, "Is sex really that good? Or yal hoes just be gassin it?" I asked her and she smirked. "It's gone hurt like a bitch but baby lemme tell you, that pain ain't shit compared to the pleasure." She walked off and I just took a deep breath. Well damn.

"Sim put that fuckin phone up while you drivin, it's still gone be thea when you park this car." I told him for the thousandth time. He had a bad habit of bein' on his phone while drivin' and I got on to him about it every time I caught him. If some happened to him or he made somethin' happen to somebody else or a family, I'm gone beat his ass. He think this a game.

"Damn I'm textin my mama back chill." He said and I nodded. When he pulled up at a red light I got my stuff. "Mila, poody, come on." I told them and they looked to see if I was serious. "Deadass."

"Ight it's up shit, hea." He tossed it in my lap and I just rolled my eyes. "You ain't gettin it back today how bout that?"

We pulled up to the school and parked, makin' our way to the class before makin' plans to go to K&D for lunch.

"You mad at me?" He wrapped his arms around me from behind and I ain't say nothin'.
"Nah I'm just mad at chu."

"I'm sorryyy." He whined as the bell rung. When I didn't reply he gently pushed me against the wall, "How long you finna be mad?" He held my waist and I just mugged him because let me be mad in peace please.

"When you stop bein a dumbass," I said and he kissed his teeth. "Gimme a kiss then please," He said and I gave him two. "Oop, fake hoe alert," I tapped him when I saw a girl with her "bestfriend" nigga.

"Who dat?" He asked as we walked to class.
"Ion kno shordy name but that's her whole bestfriend nigga she was flirtin wit," I curled my lip up. "Hoes use that word too loosely and ion like dat." I shook my head as we walked inside the classroom.

We got a sub? To sleep I goooo.

"I'a wake you up when the bell ring," Sim chuckled at me, already knowin' what was about to go down. "I guess you kno me," I said as we sat down. I pulled his desk closer to mine and made myself comfortable.

I slept that whole block and the next. We were now in third block eatin'. "Tell me why issa notha new student Finna come hea, the hell is up wit niggas showin up at the end of the year," Mila said as she rubbed Mari head.

"How you kno?"

"Hoes can't keep they mouths closed, I hear everything." she shrugged.