Twenty fourrr🔗.

Start from the beginning

He grabbed her neck, kissin' her hard and slow, gettin' another moan out her sensitive ass. "What the fuck was that man?" He asked after he pulled back, "I ain't never in my life had my legs shakin, or moaned, let alone moaned somebody name, magical ass mouth, we gotta get married nii, fuck dat." He shook his head as he stroked her face affectionately.

"That's a lieee, you moan when you give me head," she laughed as she placed another kiss on his lips, "I be thinkin you enjoy it more than me."

"Shidd ian neva did that before you eitha, you doin some to me mane and it's dangerous."

"I love you," she said quietly and he smirked, "I love you, I swear I do," he mumbled, placin' kisses on her face until she stopped him.

"At this point I'm bein teased," she mugged him and he laughed. "But nah I'm finna go take a shower I'll be back." She said and he nodded.

                                ᘔᗴᗰOᖇᗩ

As I stood in the shower I thought about what just happened and I couldn't be more proud of myself. But he deserved it, he please me all the time I guess it was his turn.

Fifteen minutes later I got out the shower and brushed my teeth before makin' my way back to his room. He was knocked out. I laughed silently grabbin' my phone and takin' a picture before he woke up, makin' sure to put somethin' over his lower half.

After puttin' on lotion and everything I grabbed a pad out my bag and some underwear. I threw on one of his shirts and a pair of his briefs then climbed back in the bed.

He looked so peaceful I really didn't wanna wake him up.

"Kasim," I rubbed his chest and he ain't do nothin' but wrap an arm around me, pullin' me closer. I tapped him a few more times until he finally woke up. "Baby go get in the shower," I rubbed his face and he nodded. "Shit I fell asleep?" He laughed as he sat up.

"Mhm I knocked you out," I grinned like a li' kid, makin' him slap his hand over his mouth as he laughed.

"Shole the fuck did."

~~~~~~~~~

"Tell me you did what I think you did last night, because of the shit I heard." Mila smirked at me as we got ready to leave for school. I really ain't feel like goin' today.

"What chu think I did last night?" I played dumb. "Put that throat on his ass," she said and I shrugged. "Nah I'm playin I did my shit, had him singin' my name in notes he ain't never hit before." I said and she wasted no time gassin' me up.

"Purrr the fuck, as you should," She nodded before Mar came in. "And did you kno Sim was talented?" I asked him and he looked at me confused.

"Uh uh bitch you kno he is not gone wanna hea that shit, but chu can tell me thoe." Mila said. "Mila take yo nasty ass on I wan even talmbout that." I mugged her.

"Chu mean talented?" He laughed, "that nigga can't do shi- OOHHHH NULLLL," his eyes widened, confusin' both me and Mila.

"Nigga sung to you din he," he smiled and I nodded with one of my own. Just then Sim walked into the room.

"Fuck yal lookin at?" He scrunched his face up and I kissed my teeth. "I wan talmbout chu baby, hm," he poked his lips out as he tried to hook his necklace on. I gave him a kiss before goin' to hook the necklace for him.

"You sung to sis? You said you a neva-

"Sing to a bitch." He finished his sentence. "She look like a bitch to you?" He threw his head at me. "Shit chu right you right." He nodded before freezin'. He took three steps back and took a squat down while he looked at us, eyes squinted. He switched positions until he jumped up, "Bae them niggas Inlove," he jumped up and down childishly with his arms around Mila's neck, laughin' loudly.