She stared at his adam's apple that bobbed up and down as he swallowed the drink. His eyes fluttered from one person to another. The way he smirked at one of the guys and then let out a full chuckle from his sexy mouth. 

Goddammit

He probably didn't even know the things Khushi wanted to do to him when he did things like that. Things like being himself. 

Khushi closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She wasn't like this before marriage, she had never looked at a guy like that. So, what has changed?

Khushi chuckled to herself, her husband had turned her into a horny little minx. 

Khushi opened her eyes and stared right into Arnav's eyes, which were already transfixed on her. Khushi looked away immediately, angry at him for depriving her of his taste.

She walked away towards the empty hallway, wanting to isolate herself. However, deep in her heart, she hoped he would follow her. 

No less than 5 minutes later, she heard his footsteps right behind her. 

"Khushi, what are you doing here?"

"Why do you care?"

Khushi heard him shuffle a little and then sigh loudly.

"Khushi, you know I couldn't have taken it further."

Khushi saw red. She was infuriated by him. She turned around and realized how close he was actually standing to her, covering her from the few people that were lingering on the opposite side of the hall. 

"I never stopped you."

"I know you didn't, Khushi, but think rationally."

Khush shoved away from his arm that was trying to hold onto her hand.

"I don't want to think rationally. I want you. Just you."

Arnav's eyes darkened. His breathing halted a little, hearing her say those words.

"Babe, stop."

Khushi took full advantage of their proximity and touched his lips with her fingertips, tracing them and lightly pulling on to his lower lip. 

Khushi backed away and bit her lip. She held his hand and pulled him along with her.

"What are you doing?"

Khushi heard him lightly protest, but she still dragged him to their hotel suite. Khushi made her way into the room and lightly pushed her husband on to their king-size bed. 

"When I say I want you, that means I want you! I will be getting you, no matter what."

Arnav propped himself up on his elbows and looked at his wife unwrapping her dupatta from her neck.

"Khushi, no."

Khushi grunted real loud, "what's wrong with you? Why are you doing this?"

Arnav pulled his wife next to him and cuddled her in his arms.

"Babe you're pregnant, I'm not going to jeopardize you or my baby because we can't control our hormones. Do you know how tough it is to resist you and your touches? I have been going crazy all day, but we can't."

Khushi looked towards their entwined hands and then at her bulging belly.

"I am having cravings."

"Anything you want Khushi, what do you want me to get you?"

"You."

Khushi gently pulled Arnav's collar towards her and claimed his lips in a scorching kiss. She sucked on his lower plump lip and traced it with her tongue, asking for access. 

Arnav responded fervently but tried pulling back until Khushi started tracing kisses on the side of his neck and sucked on the spot that made Arnav giddy with pleasure. 

"Khushi", he moaned.

Khushi took advantage of this chance and made Arnav come on top of her. Arnav shifted all his weight on his arms as he let Khushi kiss him thoroughly. He finally let her tongue swipe inside his warm mouth and battled her for dominance.

After a bit, Khushi pulled back for some air and started opening the buttons to her shirt.

She bit his adam's apple lightly and traced kisses down his now visible chest.

"Lay on your back."
Arnav laid on his back and gently guided his wife on top of him.

"Am I too heavy?"

Arnav pulled her in for a kiss again, "never."

"Good."

She unbuckled his belt quickly and unbuttoned the top button of his slacks. 

"No Khushi."

Khushi giggled as she felt him restraining his hard-on. 

"Just because we can't have sex, doesn't mean we can't do other things", she whispered into his ear.

Khushi bent down towards his hard cock and placed gentle kisses on it. She gripped him tightly and instantly pulled down his pants and underwear, letting his hard-on free.

"Shit, babe", Arnav moaned as he slowly pulled his wife's hair away.

Khushi's tongue swiped the pre-cum leaking out of his cock and moaned out loud.

"I have been craving for your taste for too long!"

Arnav let out a strained chuckle, "man, if I knew that pregnancy would make you this horny, I would've gotten you pregnant a long time ago."

Khushi slapped his thigh gently, "I'm always horny for you, have you seen yourself? You're so darn sexy".

Khushi took her time indulging in Arnav and once she was done she laid down happily by him for the rest of the night. However, Khushi also realized that she would always be starving for her husband.