SIX ; relax

Chapter Six )

RELAX

real life ft. Diana !

-

A flash screamed through the air. The lights around me almost exploded, streaming into my eyes. "Diana..." a voice whispered into my ear, causing me to shrink away.

"Common now Scotty, don't be like that."

-

My eyes prickled with tears as the lights seemed to get brighter. The sun finally flowing through the curtains of the bedroom.

Feeling a hard pressure wrapped around my waist, I lightly turned my head only to be met with a pair of dark green eyes. A small smile littered his face. But it soon fell at the sight of my face.

"Oh, darling." Robin's hand danced on my face with light touches, "What's wrong?"

"I don't know," I mumbled, scooching closer to this warm body. my head in the nook of his neck.

He hummed in response but did not say anything else as his arms moved from my face to around my back, moving me closer to him than I thought was possible.

"Lo Mejor que has tenido es solo un recuerdo de sueños." He sang into my ear. I laughed, recognizing the song he was singing. Pulling slightly away from him, I gave him a look.

"Don't tell me you're singing Fluorescent Adolescent in Spanish." I laughed quietly.

"And I'll do it again." He poked my face before he pulled me back against his hard chest yet again, "It made you smile, so I say it was a job well done."

I slightly nodded my head, "If you say so."

"Arctic Monkeys is a good band, what can I say? I wanted to go and see them this year but Johnny had other plans for me. Ended up making a surprise appearance on yet another telenovela."

"Oh, yeah. Don't we love them telenovela's?"

"They are always the same, so honestly no. But my Ma is unbelievably in love with them." He mentioned. "We are going over to her house tomorrow by the way."

"Oh, cool- WAIT, WE ARE DOING WHAT?" I asked, pulling away from him yet again. I sat up on my side of the bed, crossing my arms.

Robin pushed the blanket off of him, and sat up as well, using the backboard to help him up. He gave me an apologetic look as he reached out to grab my hand from my crossed arms. I uncrossed my arms, pushing his hand away, and went back to crossing my arms yet again.

"Baby, I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner. I didn't want you to be nervous for no reason though."

"Well, now I am nervous! It's your mother for God sake. What if she doesn't like me and tells you, we can no longer date? Or she doesn't approve of me? I need her to like- no love me."

"And she will. Diana, she never stops talking about you. You are another daughter to her and she hasn't even met you yet. Trust me, she will love you."

"Are you just saying that to say that or do you mean it?"

"I mean it, I promise."

"Are you 100% sure?"

"Yes."

"No doubt in mind?"

"Yes."

"Couldn't be any more positive?"

"I am positive, baby."

Robin slowly drew nearer, wrapping his arms around my waist and drawing me close to him. His fingers grazed my hair as he gently ran them through the strands. I let out a deep sigh as I turned, resting my head against his chest and wrapping my arms around his back.

We remained in that embrace for what felt like an eternity, moving ever so slightly with each breath. The sudden sound of barking snapped us out of our cocoon of intimacy. "I'll take them for a walk," I chuckled, untangling our limbs from each other.

"We'll both go-", he begins to say as his phone lights up. He sighed and picked up the phone with a sour look on his face. I chuckled at his bad luck as I went into his walk-in-closest, grabbing a pair of sweatpants, a t-shirt from a random venue, and some running sneakers.

Upon my arrival at Robin's lavish LA home, I was struck by the warm and welcoming atmosphere. Everywhere I looked, there were photographs of his closest friends and family, along with souvenirs from his extensive travels around the world. The interior exuded a sense of safety and comfort, while the exterior remained a well-guarded secret, known only to Robin's inner circle.

During the tour of his home, Robin emphasized the importance of me having my own personal space within his residence, and he had even gone as far as to purchase a wardrobe full of clothes for me to use exclusively during my visits. His thoughtfulness and generosity were truly touching. It made me feel welcomed and valued as a guest in his home. I've always appreciated the effort he put into making me feel comfortable during my stays. It's rare to find such a considerate host, and I feel fortunate to have Robin.

As I settled in, I began to contemplate the idea of purchasing my own place in the area, rather than staying in a hotel for extended periods. With a steady stream of income, the prospect of having a place to call my own filled me with joy and excitement. It seemed like a natural next step in making Los Angeles feel like home.

After I finished getting ready, I bent down and kissed Robin, my golden retriever, on the head. Navigating through the labyrinth of his cozy home, I gathered up the dogs and their leashes and set off to the nearby dog park that Robin had recommended. As soon as we arrived, I released them, and they bounded joyfully into the open space, their excitement palpable. The lush green fields of grass provided the perfect backdrop for their play. Daisy, the smaller of the two, eagerly grabbed a pinecone and dropped it at my feet, her expressive eyes silently urging me to join in the game. I obliged, hurling the pinecone into the distance, and watched with amusement as Daisy and her brother, Marshall, engaged in a spirited game of tug-of-war over it. Their pristine white fur soon became disheveled, but their energy and enthusiasm were infectious, and I found myself laughing at their antics. With a smile on my face, I reached into my pocket and pulled out my phone, intending to while away the remaining hours of the day on Twitter.

-

twitter!

diana | dianamich√
If a dog doesn't like balls, is it even a dog?

User1 | User1
guys, I think she's on to something here

➥ diana | dianamich√
I know I know. I am amazing

➥zayn | malik 1d√
You are so broken, holy shit

➥diana | dianamich√
shut up bitxh boy

➥louis | louis_tomlinson√
don't call him bitxh, bitxh

➥Nialler | niallofficial√bitch*