Beginning

The scene starts with Prachi,Rhea,and,Sahana & Ranbir and Aryan entering in college.it was their first day of the new session.Since Arbir were their senior (they had joined the session last year) They Already knew the rules but for Prachi,Rhea and sahana it was new
They were walking in the corridor when two boys hit them running.They were revealed to be arbir.Since it was rheachi's first day in the college they didn't wanted a fight so they just let them go away otherwise it would have turned very bad for the boys.
Prachi and Rhea had choosen fashion designer while Sahana chose interior design.as the bell rang the trio went to their respective classes.rhea and Prachi sat on the first and the same bench as they used to discuss the lectures and topics within them.as all the students enter the class the lectures began.first of all the teacher introduced Rhea and Prachi and all the new students to the rest of the class,then they started with the class.on the other side sahana and few other students also got introduced by the teacher.to be known Aaryan and ranbir were in the same class of sahana.Soon the bell rang and the trio moved out their classes including Arbir.They sat in the canteen and had some chit chats each discussing about their first day,Aaryan was also having talks with his friends  but ranbir was having his football match in the ground with his other friends as it's his habit while all the girls were cheering for his team especially for him.(u all know our handsome hunk😁😁)
by their luck His team won...every one  again cheered for him.since the applause was loud the trio went to the ground and saw ranbir and his team
celebrating.they all thought of congratulating him for his victory but remembered the morning incident and ignored.but sahana was still in dilemma why the hell these sisters did not congratulated ranbir.so she turnetd towards rheachi and them going.she wasn't able to understand the matter.later she went towards Ranbir and congratulated him for his victory.but it went noticed by the sisters,they now got frustrated by sahana's action and as she reached their...🤯🥴🥵😤😤naah not so she got a deadly glare from rheachi. She again was confused by their actions so she asked them about what had happened and why r they so angry on her(as a matter of fact);they all told her the lamba chauda story ,made her understand.and went to their respective homes.aarbir also went to their homes.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

.

.

At Mehra Mansion,

The trio reached the home having a chit chat in their car.the Mehra's were very  happy to see their children happy.
"Jaan lo Sahana and sarita dadi both used to live in mehra mansion only aur isme sarita sahana ki asli dadi h aur pragya uski maasi h aur rheachi sarita dadi ki muhboli poti"
Baljeet dadi came and did aarti of them. Later they had their lunch & talks.
And they went to their to their respective rooms.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

.
.
.
.,
At Kohli's Mansion

Aarbir also reached their home,there dida came with the thaal of aarti and was to do but got Interrupted by Ranbir
Ranbir:kya hai dida ye sab ye mera pehla din thodi tha college ka ye mera second year pichle baar bhi apne kara maine mana ni kiya tha par aaj ni.
Dida:oye puttar tu mera ek lauta pora aur Aaryan tera dost Teri Aarti ni karungi to kya main pallo ki aarti karungi.
Ranbir:Uff ye aap sabke riwaaj kariye kariye🥴
Bechara Aaryan akele khada wo kya bole dadi pote ke beech.
Later they did the aarti and entered only to their parents out.
Aarbir:mere parents kahan h
Dida:(to ranbir)puttar wo banglore gye h tere baap ko kuch kaam tha to pallo bhi uske saath gyi h
(To Aaryan)puttar Aaliya aur purab ek mahina ke liye London gye hue h mishti(ranbir's sister) aur Sarah(aaryan's sister) ke saath.they had lunch and went to .their respective rooms.
...

To be continued...
Hope you guys liked it,plzz plzz shower ur wishes,do vote and comment...suggestions are most welcomed.once again a lot of thank yous toits_khushiiii,PranbirxPreeranSlays
Loads and loads of love🥰
Stay Tuned...

                                             715+words

I know this is chotu sa,first time hai na. But I promise next time pakka bara hoga...