Heat

Hello fellow readers~ I'll write some one shot story pls enjoy.

The genre that I'll write is called Omegaverse but its my version. The content is written by my heart and feeling also my own mind. Whoever dislike male pregnancy can skip this chapter.

However let's start with short explanation.

Omegaverse is the world where there's secondary gender beside male and female. They called

Alpha
Beta
Omega.

Majority of people is Beta and minority is alpha and omega. Alpha is superior because of their status and intelligent. Omega is inferior because they release heat that can attract alpha.Omega need a suppressant to control their heat and pheromones.

Alpha can mate with omega with biting their neck during heat. In several circumstances they also can mate without the omega being in heat.

That's all for short explanation hope you'll enjoy the story.

Extra information:

Hongjoong is omega
Seonghwa is alpha
Wooyoung is beta
Yeosang is omega
Jongho is alpha
Yunho is beta
Mingi is alpha
San is alpha

Most of them is alpha....(・_・;) Oh well what can I do, it's my story. Enjoy~

****
It's a peaceful day in Seongjoong house. It's a vacation so they just stayed at home.

"Mommy, where's daddy?" Hwan asked his mother, Seonghwa. "Daddy is sleeping dear." Seonghwa rubbed his son head. Hwan is almost 3 years old. Son of Seongjoong.

"I wanted to play with daddy!" Hwan pouted and put his face on Seonghwa's lap. Seonghwa chuckled. "Daddy is tired from work. Let him rest how about we play together?" Hwan still pouted but nodded in agreement.

Seonghwa phone ringed. He picked up and heard Hongjoong hoarse voice. "Hwa... I think the heat came... Can you take care of Hwan alone..?" Seonghwa frowned.

"The heat came? Have you take the suppressant?"

"I already eat it... But I still feel unwell ..."

"Then, just sleep I'll play with Hwan and do the housework you should rest."

"Mn..."

He hung up the phone. Seonghwa didn't realize the time has come for Hongjoong heat. It's been awhile after Hwan born Hongjoong heat stopped.
And now it came back.

Hwan shoved the car toys to Seonghwa. "Mommy let's play!" Seonghwa smiled and start playing with Hwan.

After a while, Seonghwa opened Hwan favorite cartoon to distract him. Seonghwa texted his friends.

Bros forever.

Hwa:
Guys! Hongjoong heat came!

Sangie:
Really? Is he okay?

Hwa:
He's fine but I need your help to distract Hwan from realizing his daddy is not there. I need to do some house work.

Sannie:
No can do I'm in vacation with my sweet heart.

Yunho pups:
Both of you just at home isn't?