1. Moving in

This is my first fan fic i've ever written! All of the main characters are 19-20

All of the main characters are 19-20.
Y/n is 19 and Connie is 20.
Some older characters are in here too.

If there are spelling errors i'll fix them when the story is finished.

AOT and all characters are owned by Hajime Isayama.

Notes:

H/c: Hair color
H/l: Hair length
S/c: Skin color
E/c: Eye color
F/c: Favorite color
Y/n: Your name
L/n: Last name

Started: 01/29/21
Finished: 07/05/21

^^^Connie playlistRecommend listening while readingEnjoy!________________________________

^^^
Connie playlist
Recommend listening while reading
Enjoy!
________________________________

"Hey Y/n we should get going soon!" Sasha yells from the other room. "Yeah okay, just let me finish up what i'm doing and we'll be on our way" you said to Sasha.

Jean was waiting outside in the car for you and Sasha. You went to say your goodbyes to your parents before you left since Sasha and Jean went to pick you up because you didn't have a car but Jean did. "Take care Y/n and come visit us during your breaks!" your parents shouted as you gave them a tight hug before walking off with Sasha and Jean who was waiting in the car.

"ILL MISS YOU I PROMISE TO COME VISIT SOON. GOODBYE!!" you shouted as you got into the car with Sasha and Jean before driving off.

-
-

It was about a 30-40 minute car drive to Rose University. Sasha recommended to stop at a nearby fast food restaurant because she was hungry.

Jean drove through the drive thru and ordered. "Hello can i please have 3 large fry with 3 medium sodas and 3 cheeseburgers please?" Jean said into the microphone.