Part 50 - Comfort

Lefty didn't know what to say. She was sad, and empathetic. She turned around, away from the other animatronics, which were now watching her, wondering what she is doing, and walked away. Molten Freddy wanted to go to her, but he knew that Scraptrap would, so he just looked at him, which Scraptrap looked back and nodded. The Rockstars didn't know what they should do. Should they stay where they are? Or, should they go to Lefty? Rockstar Freddy was the one that wanted to go see her most, so he left the group and took two steps forward until someone stopped him. "Please, let me go to her.." Scraptrap said. He wasn't going to stop Freddy, but he wanted to be there for her as it was him who made her feel this way. Rockstar Freddy nodded, and walked back to the group as Scraptrap walked further away. Instead of worrying about Lefty, he decided to concentrate on Bonnie. The Rockstars were dealing with Bonnie, the salvaged didn't know what to do, so they just talk to each other, and Golden Freddy just stood around, not knowing what he should do. He was allowing Scraptrap to comfort her, he was going to communicate with Lefty, but he decided it was best to wait until Scraptrap was finished talking.

Lefty, visibly upset, was sat in the room where e/n would do the after closing tasks. She sat in the corner, like usual, and contemplated what she had just discovered. 'We've wall been through so much, but Scraptrap's way of suffering is much more than anything,' she thought. She has completely forgotten about her father's instincts on Sunday, and just concentrated on what Scraptrap's story. She was lost in thought, she was startled when the door opened, shoving her out of her thoughts. Scraptrap entered the room, closed the door behind him, and sat down next to Lefty. He just looked at her, whilst she looked back with visibly upset eyes. It hurt him seeing her like this, he knew it was his fault and he felt guilty.

"I'm sorry Lefty, I know this won't change anything, but please, don't be sad. It was me who had to bear everything, not you." He said, gently consoling her in the best way he could.

"Don't say that, Scraptrap.." She replied, sadly, but bluntly. This made her get a confused and a little shocked look back. She continued, "I know, it was you who had to deal with the pain and suffering, but it hurts knowing that most of this was my fault in the first place. The other children you murdered, I got them to do this... They came to the music box I got them to scare you and trap you. I knew nothing about the spring bonnie suit being back there, and I didn't know it had no endoskeleton. When you entered the suit, I was confused. The other children seemed to know what was happening, they wanted this to happen. I didn't want to do that to you, Scraptrap, I just wanted to scare you, to show you we are still here.. They didn't tell me anything once the suit springlocked with you inside, they just said to me, 'It is done'... I didn't know what they meant. But they left before I could ask any questions."

"You were the Puppet when this happened?" Scraptrap asked, Lefty nodded.

"I couldn't leave the box at the time, because there was a nightguard roaming around. He didn't find you, because he wan't allowed in that room. Once his shift was over, I quickly went out of my box, to find you, and when I did, I realised what they meant. There was blood all over Spring Bonnie, as well as the floor. I knew you were in there, so I left before you could see me."

"That was also not your fault, Lefty. You knew nothing about what they did, after all. I deserved it, don't wor-"

"No!" Lefty cut him off, startling him at how abrupt she was, "Nobody deserves death as a punishment, not even murderers.. I know what you're going to tell me, I know you're alive, and you faced the pain that inflicted on you, but being burnt in a fire... It has gone too far, and now if we don't do anything, we are all going to burn too. This is my fault, I should've killed my father when I had the chance!"

Lefty didn't say anything else, she just looked down, Scraptrap's chest was hurting, seeing her like this. He gently placed a hand on her cheek to get her to look at him with her eye, and she did, "None of this is your fault, Lefty.. You didn't know what your father was going to do, and we will do everything to stop it from happening."

Lefty was always thinking on the negative side at this point, "But what if we have to kill him to stop it?"

"We won't, if we can't stop it without killing him, we will face it together, as a family. After all, we will be in a better place, right?" He said, smiling gently at her, blushing.

Lefty didn't answer, she just looked at him, and smiled weakly, also blushing. Scraptrap said nothing else and they both stood up. He faced her, and hugged her. She was shocked, and her blush crept up more, before slowly accepting the hug by hugging back.

"We should get back to the others." Scraptrap said. Lefty nodded in response and held his hand as they walked out.

_________________________________________

A/n:

Hey guys,

So, I was going to upload this part yesterday, but my laptop had no connection. I tried disconnecting and connecting again, but there was still nothing. Virgin Media is not a recommendation for wi-fi purposes, but it is good when it wants to be.

Anyway, hope you enjoyed this part and I hope you are enjoying the story overall.

1K reads? I wasn't expecting that.

Art by Yoshua40