Love aint nothing but a word (lesbian)

" Victoria I love you but I don't know if I can do this any more with you. You aren't even going to fight for our relationship? I understand I have to leave but your acting like you don't care like what we have doesn't even matter."

" I am fighting for us by letting us go. Daphney I'm 5  older than you no one will let us be together. In America they will put me in jail your not even of legal age yet for us to be together."

" I'm 17 don't make it seem like some child who doesn't know how to handle myself All I'm asking is for you to try. That's the least you can do."

" I can't risk it. i love you but this relationship isn't real your a child in an adult world, with me your playing with fire." She looked down and avoided my eyes.

" if you can look me in my eyes and tell me that you truly think that this wasn't a real relationship that what we have is just a fling then I will walk out and never be in your life again."

" We were just a fling let this go!" she said looking into my eyes.

" You a lying bitch but your right we are just a fling I was using you. IT'S OVER! " I yelled the last part in her face as I walk out her door and into the pouring rain. "Oh yea thanks for the head" I said over my shoulder walking out of Victoria's life forever and leaving Spain for good. 

3 weeks later

" Daphany Wake up! You don't want to be late for your first day of your senior year do you? " I eased out of bed and into my bathroom to take a quick shower. I went to my closet and got out a red button down, a black skinnies, black vest, and red and black converse. I through my clothes on ran down stairs to greet my mom.

" Morning mommy, What time is it?" I looked at the kitchen clock.

" It's 6:50 so you might wanna get going before your late don't you think?" I shook my head grabed my back pack( which is a Gucci by the way) and ran to my KIA soul.

I know they aren't the sexiest cars but they are good on gas plus mine is all black with black rims and black and orange interior with an awesome sound system. As I drove to George Washington Carver High School my phone played "London bridge" by fergie  and i knew it was my bestie Roxane.

" Yo was good Roxy I'm on my way now."

" Man bring your ass on I'm tired of entertaining our idiotic friends alone they act like they don't know how to spell, read, or get to homeroom, Plus I've missed you all summer and that's a long time to go with out your bestie so you better bring your sexy ass on." i smiled at my very blunt friend.

" I'm coming Rox Damn and keep calling me sexy and I'm going to tell Trey" and I chuckled on the phone.

" Tell him I don't give a shit. He knows we don't want each other, any more!" and we both let out a fit of laughs, when I pulled up into the school.

" I'm here in the parking lot I'm coming to meet you guys now." and i hung up the phone before she had a chance to reply. I grabed my back pack and walked through the corridors and looks at the print of the homeroom numbers. I was to go to room 313.

" DAPHNEY!!!!!!!" I turned to get bombarded and attacked by all my friends.

" Rox, Darrell, Chris, Val, Faith!!!! OK now that we all know each other can you let me go?"

They all pulled away and looked at me.

" Sorry Daph we just missed you man you went complete MIA on everyone during the summer except for Rox-"  Darrell said.

" which we have to talk about because a niggah missed you too and Roxy here wasn't the only one worried about your ass." interrupted Faith

" Sorry guys I meant to call but Spain is a very busy place that asks allot of you." As you can see i went to Spain this weekend and its not cheap to talk but i met someone that hurt me harder than my friends can understand. Victoria was the first girl I had ever loved. I've always know that I was gay but I had never been bold enough to be with a girl. But with her I wasn't just with her, she was my first, and I will never forget her, no matter how much I try.  

I drifted off into my thoughts were my friends noticed. " Daph, Hello!!! How was Spain by the way?" Val asked taking me out of my thoughts.

" Met any cute girls?" Chris asked me. All my friends knew I was gay I wasn't hiding. I told them my seven grade year when I was sure. They've supported the whole way after wards.

" um no just alot of fat guys trying to hit on me in Spanish." Everyone laughed and the bell wrung behind us. I rushed to homeroom thinking about the one person I left behind in Spain.

" Hi I'm your homeroom teacher Ms.Williams. Since you guys are seniors I'm not going to go over the rules you should already know them. So here is your schedules and good luck on your first day. " i smiled Ms.Williams has always been an easy teacher I wish I had her again. 

The bell Wrung sending us to first period. My first period was AP European Spanish for all the students who went abroad this summer. I walked into the class and sat in the middle with all the other kids I was in Spain with. It was like there all over again.

" Hello class my name is Ms. Rollonda and I'm here to teach you-" I was shocked to turn around to look into the eyes of the voice you knew way too well.

" Victoria what are you doing here?!"