🌸 𝕔 𝕙 𝕒 𝕡 𝕥 𝕖 𝕣 𝕗 𝕚 𝕧 𝕖 🌸

((Yall just gonna have to use your imagination and link the picture above with the characters lolol))
(*Also!!!!* I think I should go ahead and make it clear that I will NOT be using the family AU for this story. The only family members that will be in this story goes from {Y/n} -> Fundy -> Wilbur -> Philza. It won't go any further, nor will extend from, that, at least with what we have now. Thank youuu!!! For the people who don't really read comments, which there's nothing wrong with that, Tubbo and Schlatt are not related in this story either.)

Word Count: 8,918
Title: Crutches and Picnics

Entry One:

Hello! I don't exactly know what to write in this thing, but I thought it'd be rude not to use it. Hmm... I suppose I should start off by saying what's going on, right? Well, Wilbur is planning some sort of election that I don't know much about and my head continues to hurt. I really wish it could just... not do that. It's quite annoying. That's  pretty much it for today? I'm really going to have to get used to this whole writing thing. Speaking of which, how do I even know how to write? Eh, it's not important.
Sign, {Y/n}

Entry Two:

Hi again! It's incredibly boring in here. At least I have Saline Solution down though! I can't wait to get out of here and show Wilbur what I can do with my guitar now. I miss going to the pit and talking to him... During those moments, it felt as if any possible issue I was having dissolved before me. I can't get that sensation staying in this hole... I truly can't wait to leave.
Sign, {Y/n}

Entry Three:

Only one more day! Finally, I cannot wait much longer! My leg feels so much better. I haven't really put any pressure on it, but I'm sure it won't be that bad. Dad says he made a surprise for me as well, so that's exciting. On the flip side, though, I'm beginning to contemplate on weither I should tell someone about these headaches or not.. Right now, it's a dull pain, but it's still enough to hurt. They keep increasing their pain levels and they keep occurring more frequently. I want to tell someone, but everyone seems so busy and stressed. I barely see them, and yet I can tell. It's amazing that we have independence, but I can tell it's taken a toll on everyone with building L'Manburg back up. Especially Wilbur. But anyway, I think I'll try to get some rest so tomorrow will come quicker. I have a big day coming up... C'ya!
Sign, {Y/n}

^^🌸^^

     Waking up never felt better, as the big day finally came. I woke up early today, not even attempting to. I'm excited to see what's different now. What's changing and what's stayed the same? Change is sometimes a good thing, so hopefully this will raise everyone's spirits once we get where we want to be at. Half of me wanted to practice guitar, but the other half kept reminding me of my sore, throbbing fingertips I've gotten from playing a little too much.

     I shifted in bed, deciding against the action for now. Before I could continue any more thoughts, a rustling sound could be heard from the entrance, silently exploding a bundle of happiness and excitement from deep inside my chest. I couldn't contain my bright smile as my dad shuffled inside. He had two wooden, yet sturdy, crutches with him. "Hey, sweets. Are you ready?" He asked, a huge, uncontainable smile on his face as well.

     "Yes! Absolutely." I nodded hurridly. He giggled and leaned the crutches against the wall. "Before we can leave, I need to take the cast off and replace it with bandages." He explained while standing beside the end of the bed. "Sounds good to me. As long as I can get out of here soon." I replied, letting myself relax a bit into the once fluffy pillows. They've been lain on for so long that they've lost some of their comfort.  It's not too surprising, since I never really cared to flip them, or try to really do anything about it.