5- Izu is mad again and wants to kill

Start from the beginning

"Oh yea here puppy" I look at Izu as he hands me some medicine. I take it from his hands and drink the liquid .

"Ew" I stick my tongue out .

"So explain to us about this whole thing with him" Denki points to deku as I nod messing with some water deku handed me.

"Izu is supposed to be dead but the truth is he just faked his death." Their eyes widened.

"What?! And why?!" Sero and Denki yells.

"I became a villain" Izu says pulling me into his lap. I nod and nuzzle into his chest.

"W-what villain?"

"Deku" he grins wide as I hit him on his head. He chuckles a little and hugs me turning me around so I face my friends.

"T-the number 2 v-villain?!" Mina asks and I nod.

"Am I the only one noticing Bakugo being nice?!" Denki asks as I start to laugh .

"Ok but why did you become a villain?!" Mina asks as Denki laughs a little too at me almost falling off deku's lap.

"I was the son of AFO so I had to say I was quirkless. Ended up getting bullied by everyone except Kat cause he knew about me being his son and my real quirk. We have been dating for a while before I faked my death too." He explains as I play with Izu's ring.

"Hey Denki?" I look at him as Mina Sero and deku talk. Denki walks over and sits next to me and deku smiling.

"Yea?" I smirk and whisper in his ear.

"I already know your the UA traitor denki " I watch his eyes widen.

"H-how?" I then giggle a little.

"I'm Litteraly dating deku. The only people that knows that though is shigs, uncle, toga, and dabi. Which is~?"

"The strongest league members" he chuckles as I nod.

"So how's you and shinso?" His face goes red as I smirk.

"W-were good.... um.... I-I kinda lost my v-virginity to him a few days ago" I tilt my head wanting to know if shinso knew and he shook his head.

"Can't tell."

"Deku~" I whine looking at Izu as he looks down.

"Sero and Mina out please" denki says as they leave.

"Yes baby boy?" I stand on the bed and point to Denki .

"Can he tell shinso that he is the traitor" I watch deku sigh and look at denki.

"If he is gonna tell teachers then he will die denki "

"I know that but it's better than not telling him" I nod as deku nods giving denki permission. I jump onto kami hugging him tightly.

"Well bring him here denki " Izu tells him as he nods and stands up .

(Oh yea FYI denki was acting)

I hug Izu smiling wide.

"Kisses~" I purr and he chuckles kissing me all over my face . It then turns out into a make out session .

-10 min later-

"Really?" I blush as I pull back. I look to see Denki and Shinso.

"So what do you wanna talk about and who's that?" He asks sitting at my desk. DENKI sits on his lap nuzzling close not knowing what to say.

"He's the UA traitor" Izu says as shinso'a eyes widen.

"Really baby?"

DENKI POV

I nod a little scared he won't accept it and he'll die.

"It's ok Kitten... I'll still be with you " I start to cry into his chest happy as he hugs me smiling. He then lifts my chin and kisses me softly as I fall into the kiss. He stands up holding me as I nuzzle into his shoulder.

"And who are you anyways?" He asks izuku as I giggle a little kissing his neck purring.

"Izuku Midoriya aka Deku the number 2 villain nice to meet you "

SHINSO POV

My eyes widen and I chuckle a little relaxing and sitting on the bed.

"Can I... join you all?" I ask as their eyes widen but denki smiles wide looking at Deku.

"Yea and I bet Denki is happy cause if you were gonna tell someone we would kill you" i nod as denki pouts.

"You can be a traitor for now with denki before we attack in a few weeks. " I nod and smile .

"Well I have to go to my dad" I murmur with a groan.

"Aizawa sucks now" denki pouts some more hugging me . I roll my eyes chuckling. I then stand up carrying Denki with me and out.

No POV

Izuku Looks at his small blond headed boyfriend and smiles happy. Happy he is ok. The two then lay down going to sleep cuddling.