Sure, it was inevitable, but if she could limit that time in anyway, that was good.

"Where are you going?" Sangyeon asked the girl as she jogged down the stairs, not bothering to look at her parents.

"Just out," she said, taking an apple from the vase. "I have a week off work and I want to spend it wisely."

"As you should," her brother nodded. "If you're passing a store, could you get me a few things?"

"Text me," Nari nods, walking towards the door as her father watched, not daring to ask a word. "Bye."

It wasn't because he didn't care, both of her parents did, but they knew that when Nari refused to talk to them about her feelings, that something was truly wrong, so they left her to it.

This was more than Nari knew, she had always assumed that them accepting her avoidance was them being lame parents.

The girl decided to walk today, spring had turned the corner and welcomed summer gracefully, and she was finally glad that she could wear her favourite clothes again.

She found herself under the inevitable pressure, however, to look simply more than presentable for him.

Little did she know, she didn't have to make any sort of effort. He would happily welcome her in any state she came in.

However, when he seen her through the store window standing awkwardly in her blue summer dress as though she was preparing herself to come inside, he knew she had made that extra effort.

"Nari?" Jacob said, opening the door as she looked up at him. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine," she nodded reassuringly, trying her best to keep her hands by her side and not flatten or sort her dress. "Sorry, I was texting my brother."

"It's okay," he chuckled, although he knew she was lying. "Are you coming inside?"

"Yeah," the girl took a deep breath, smiling back at the boy as they walked to the back staff room. "What is there to do today?"

"Nothing," Jacob said, turning to the girl as she looked at him confused. "It's Monday, there's really nothing to do."

"Why am I here?" She asked, before her hand flew up to her mouth. "I'm sorry, I know why I'm here, that was rud-"

"I wanted to see you," Jacob said truthfully, watching as the girl grew even more flustered than she was when she spilled the wrong words. "I actually have some things to drop off, I was hoping you'd join me?"

Nari nodded, smiling through pursed lips in the hope that her face wouldn't grow any redder. "Where are we going?"

"It's a little far," the boy smiled, picking up what she assumed to be car keys. "I'll drive, if that's okay?"

"What do you mean if it's okay?" She chuckled, following the boy as he locked the door behind them. "If it's far I wouldn't have been walking."

"Oh, would you not?" Jacob looked over his shoulder at the girl, laughing as she nodded. "I would've carried you."

"Good luck with that," she grumbled, making Jacob shake his head at her as he halted.

Within a matter of seconds, the boy had whisked the girl off of her feet, keeping a firm grip so her dress didn't ride up as he carried her bridal style.

All the street could hear was the screams of Nari's laughter, kicking her legs as the boy carried her with ease, her hands clasped around his neck firmly.

"That wasn't a queue to attempt to lift me," she chuckled as the two reached what she assumed to be his car, him placing her down lightly.

"Didn't I do a good job?" Jacob laughed, mockingly flexing his muscles that Nari gawked at. "Close your mouth, you'll catch flies."