*Police station*

"We are calling your mom and dad." The officer said. I hope their here. I don't want to stay in this cell. After a few minutes the officer said "You're ready to go." Were they already here!? I looked and there they were. My mom, my dad and my brother. They hugged me. "I know I should be mad at you right now but I haven't seen you in years!" My mom said.

After the bail I went home. "You are coming to our house next door and we are going to have a talk!" My dad said. We walked inside of their house and we sat down at the table. They already organized!????? Wow.

"What did you do!" My mom said. "I went to a party. With my friends Nash and Cam,well they were my friends. We played truth or dare and I needed to knock on someone's house and I put silly string all over their door." I said. "You are such an idiot!" My dad said. "I know! I know! Haven't you seen that I have been bullied when I was in Rhode Island already! I don't need you to call me and idiot anymore! I'm a teenager now!" I yelled. I walked out the door and slammed it shut.

This is why I moved to LA.

*School*

This time I walked by myself to school. I didn't need to see Nash or Cam. Then they came up to me. "Zoey I'm so sorry!" Nash said. I ignored them. I didn't even look at them. "Zoey please!" Nash said. Then the bell rang.

"Students today we are changing seats." The teacher said. Yes! Zoey right here, Nash next to Zoey. You have got to me kidding right now. As the teacher told the rest of the students where to sit Nash tried to talk to me. "Zoey!" Nash yelled/whispered. I didn't talk.

For the rest of class I ignored them. Then it was lunch time.

Since Jacky and Juliana weren't here today, they were sick. It's weird how they were both sick at the same time. But anyways since they weren't here I just sat alone. I got my tray but I didn't eat. I sat there on my phone. Then of course Nash and Cam sat with me. I didn't look or talk to them. I just didn't want anything to do with them right now.

"Zoey just talk to us!" Cam said. I didn't talk. "Please!" Nash said. I didn't talk. "I'm so sorry!" They said. I didn't talk. "Just eat then! You haven't eaten anything yesterday or today! Don't starve yourself." Nash said. Then finally the bell rang.

(Skipping to last hour) (as always)

This time Nash and Cam didn't wait for me outside the door. Thank god. They finally realized I didn't want to talk to them! After the bell rang I got my stuff and went out the door. And I was wrong. They were there. They were hiding. "Heyyyyy Zoeyyy." Cam said. I rolled my eyes and kept walking.

They kept talking to me until I entered my house. They looked at my house for a minute. "Let go bro." Cam said.

After a while I heard a knock on the door. I looked out of the window. It wasn't NASH it was my brother. I opened the door. "Hey." I said. "Sup." He said. We sat on the couch. "Wanna go outside and hang?" He asked. I laughed. "Sure." I said. I got up. "Wait." He said.

He dug in his bag and he got out these huge bubbles that you can blow. "Woah." I said and he handed me one. We went in the front yard. He dipped it in there and blew it in my face. I laughed then I blew it in his face.

NASH POV finally!

I didn't live so far away from Zoey's house and I saw that her and a boy were blowing bubbles at each others faces. She found someone already. It was too late now. I loved her so much. Then Cam had to come along and ruin everything. Then I left her alone and she went to jail. It's all my fault. Actually it all CAMERON'S fault.

She looked so happy with him. That was supposed to be me.

ZOEY POV

After having my brother cheer me up a bit I didn't feel so mad now. I'll give them another chance. I mean who knows Nash was probably just scared. I decided that I couldn't even wait I walked to Nash's house.

I knocked and right away the door opened. "Hey Nash. Sorry I've been ignoring you." I said. "I was just mad." I said. "Yeah I could tell. But you shouldn't be apologizing I should be. I'm so sorry I left you alone to go to jail." Nash said. "It's alright." I said smiling. "I was gonna ask you to be my girlfriend one day but I guess you like someone now." Nash said nervously. I was confused. "Huh?" I said. "Wasn't that your boyfriend?" He asked.

"Who?" I asked. "That dirty blonde haired guy." Nash said. I laughed. "Nash!" I said. "What?" He asked confused. "That's my brother Matt!" I said. His mouth was wide opened. Then he started laughing.

Matthew Espinosa was my brother. I called him Matt. I was Zoey Espinosa.

______________________________
UPDATE?!

That was the longest chapter I have ever written!
And btw please no hate. If you have read a book similar to some parts of this book it's because I get some ideas from other books but I change it up a little bit. Just wanted you to know 👍

XOXO 😂❤️ ~GETNASHTY00