The day before the war

This is it, we all have one life left, we fought our hearts out but now we're backed in a corner.

"Dream! This is it, if I jump I loose my last life and your smp is over." Tommy shouted "If you kill Tubbo I'll jump into this lava and finish your smp!"

"Tommy don't!" Tubbo cried out in a last desperation but... it was too late

Tommy jumped off the mountain to his death...

*1 day earlier*

Tommy walked out off his little dirt shack with work to be done, he travelled to Snowchester to get Tubbo so they could go to the nether to "mine" netherite and be prepared for their epic battle against Dream .

"Tubbo!" Tommy shouted

"Tommy! Tubbo shouted back

"We need to mine some netherite," Tommy said "And by that I mean lets steal some from da blade"

"Okay" Tommy said unsurprised

They wandered off to the distance to see Technoblade for the last time. They where both on 1 life so they needed to grab a couple totems off undying as well. As they where wandering back through the smp to get to the nether portal that leads to Technoblade's house, they notices some odd blood vines. When Tommy stepped on them he thought nothing off it, so Tubbo stepped on it and, he cried,

"WAHHHHHHH," Tubbo cried. "Tommy, the vines are so mean!"

"Then step off them." Tommy exclaimed whilst taking the mick.

Tubbo stepped off, still crying, and was fine.

"That was weird." Tommy said "Now that that's out of the way, lets go to Techno."

They went back on there walk to Techno's walking past the remains off l'manberg, and a strange big, black building they had never seen.

"Wonder what that is" Tubbo said.

"Probably another shit building" Tommy said confidently.

They entered through the nether portal and travelled through the nether and was swarmed with zombie pig men (forgetting Tommy had hit them earlier.) They ran through the nether as fast as they could, trying there hardest not to die, and headed towards the exit.

Down with the revolution, boys. It was never meant to be.

-Eret