𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐯𝐮𝐬

Start from the beginning

"It's the best feeling in the world," He rasps and she beams at him. "Now, are you ever going to tell me how everything you wear...makes you look so damn sexy all the time?" She blushes and averts her gaze as his grip tightens. "Because if this keeps happening, I'm going to have to keep you on the ship so no one looks at you the way I do,"

"Jealous?"

"Yes," His answer was stern and short. She knew that tone. The tone of dominance and slight insecurity. She cups his helmet in her hands and gives him a sweet smile.

"I love no one else more than you...well, perhaps the child,"

"Does the kid give you nights you'll never forget? Does the child manage to not make you walk for days without using his powers?" Her jaw drops as he chuckles.

"Din Djarin!" She smacks his pouldron and he laughs harder. "But...I need to talk to you about something," She lowers her voice and he stops laughing.

"Cyare, are you okay?"

"It's probably nothing...but for a while now I've been sick every morning or just throughout the day...I feel nauseous and lightheaded," He places his hand on the side of her face and smiles down at her.

"It's probably the food from Ryloth,"

"That's what I've been thinking but..."

"But?"

"Nevermind," Din takes a moment before he gasps and steps closer to Kenna.

"Could you be pregnant?!" He says in a whisper-shout, his hands on his hips.

"I...don't know," Din sits down on a rock and shakes his head, rolling his bottom lip through his teeth.

"Kenna...can't you feel if another lifeform is inside of you?" He asks and she shrugs.

"I...can try,"

"You're pregnant," Anakin says cooly beside her. "I've noticed a few weeks ago that you were," He looks at her before disappearing.

"Oh my god,"

"Kenna?" She takes a seat and places her hands over her stomach.

"I'm pregnant!" She squeals and Din quickly removes his helmet and slides by her.

"You are? Are you serious?"

"I'm serious! Why would I joke about something like this?!" Din stares at her in utter shock before a huge smile breaks across his face.

"I'm going to be a father...I'm going to have a blood-related child!" He grabs Kenna by her hands and pulls her to her feet before pressing his lips against hers. She returns the kiss and he breaks it, placing his forehead against hers. "You're going to be a mother!"

"I'm going to be a mother!" She repeats in her own joy. Din wipes away tears of joy before gently places his hands on her belly.

"I'm...going to be this one's dad," He whispers and Kenna looks down at him with a smile.

"Yeah...you are,"

"OH! He and the child can play together!"

"He? It's going to be a she," Kenna remarks and he laughs.

"The child and our baby can play and learn together! Can you imagine the two running around on the Razor Crest-" He cuts himself off and averts his gaze.

"I wish I could," Kenna responds sadly.

"For a moment, I forgot about what we're doing with the child,"