𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐯𝐮𝐬

Start from the beginning

"Kenna?" Anakin follows to see her throwing up in the toilet. "Oh," She sighs and wipes her mouth and leans against the wall.

"This is happening every morning now," She grumbles, slowly standing up. "It's horrible,"

"What's wrong?"

"I don't know. It's probably something in the food we got from Ryloth," Anakin nods as she leaves and climbs up the ladder and sees Din tilting his head in her direction.

"Kenna, are you okay? That was a lot of shouting,"

"Yeah, me and Anakin had a little domestic but we're okay now," She stands next to him as they jump out of hyperspace.

"Corvus, this is the place," Din says as a greyish planet comes into view with tiny streaks of red lava. "I've detected a beacon," He switches a few buttons. "I'm going to start the landing cycle, you better get back into your seat," He picks up the child and places him beside the control panels as a sign for him to get in his seat while Kenna buckles up on the other side. Din told her the child needs to be more independent if he will be leaving to be with a Jedi. He instead stares and makes cooing noises at the silver ball Kenna knows he has become very fond of. "Hey, what did I tell you?" He says sternly to the child. "Back to your seat," He turns to face the planet while the child coos at the ball again. He makes a sound of protest before climbing down before then surmounting onto the chair behind Din and across Kenna who looks at the child sadly. He'll be gone soon. He will leave them. He'll be alone with a complete stranger. The child waves at Kenna before he focuses on the ball on top of one of Din's levers.

~~~

They land with a large thud and Kenna stretches before going to her bedroom to change into the clothes they got from Coruscant. She laid out the many outfits and chose to wear the short white dress accompanied with leather brown sleeves and a long white hood.

 She laid out the many outfits and chose to wear the short white dress accompanied with leather brown sleeves and a long white hood

After attaching the final belt, she left the room, her lightsaber hanging from the last sash.

"Ready to go? Or are you still getting changed?" Din teases as he waits by the ramp.

"Easy for you to say, you just wear armour all the time," She says while throwing her hair into a ponytail. When she stepped out of the ship, it wasn't what she expected. There were dead trees everywhere, some were tall and pierced through the dark gloomy clouds whereas others were torn down, most likely from the creatures in the distance that use their mighty mouths to eat the trees. There was a village of some sort not so far away which was surrounded by dead foliage.

"And here I am thinking you liked the armour," Din smirks as he sees her throw a glance at him.

"Oh, I love the armour," She places her hands on his chest plate with a devilish smirk. "But, I love the man beneath the armour more,"

"You make me feel things I've never felt before," He hums, wrapping his arms around her.

"That's a good thing, right?"