ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙

I just realized that if you are a male reader - just pretend the she's and hers are he's and hims, etc. I'm so sorry, PLEASE forgive me 🥺

It's been three days.

There's two minutes of school left, but they're becoming the longest minutes of (Y/N)'s life. She had her head down on her desk and she was looking at the floor. She was questioning whether or not she could do this- RING RING! FINALLY! School was over!

(Y/N) sat up immediately and grabbed all her things, shoving them into her back pack, "(Y/N)!" came someone's voice. She didn't know who it was because the hallways were incredibly crowded. Teenagers were bustling around trying to get out of this hell hole.

(Y/N) soon realized it was her best friend, Mary Margaret, "Girl, wait for me!" She shouted. She shoved her way through two huge football players, nearly tripping, but she made it! "Hey, Weston is throwing a party. All the cheerleaders and football players are going," she said.

(Y/N) thought about it, "Hm, I dunno... when is it?" she asked. "It's tonight!" Mary Margaret said with excitement. "But it's Tuesday...?" You questioned, but then something clicked, "Oh shit! I just realized I have something! Tell Weston I won't make it and I apologize!" And with that, (Y/N) rushed out of the school and to the carpool lane.

"Pfft," Mary Margaret muttered, "Okay, Miss Perfect," she said jokingly. She turned around to see the hottest guy in the whole grade, "Oh hi, Weston. I literally was just talking to (Y/N), she's not coming."

(Time skip to three minutes later)

(Y/N) bolted to her mother's car, "Get in! You're going to be late! What on earth took you so long?" Her mother scolded. "I'm sorry! I was talking to M&Ms," (Y/N) replied. (M&Ms is your character's nickname for Mary Margaret) "Well, you better hope the agency won't kill you," her mother kept going, "also, I'm taking your phone away, (Y/N), because this morning you called me by my first name. Never call me 'Jeanne'. Never. It's disrespectful!" she said while (Y/N) handed Jeanne her phone, eyes rolling and a scowl coming across her face.

"I'm sorry," (Y/N) responded. She felt a little guilty. But anyways, she was finally going to this audition! Finally! Three days ago, (Y/N)'s agent had booked her an audition for a Warner Brothers' production, It: Chapter 3! She had done her preparing and was so ready for it!

(Time skip to the audition)

"Name?"

"My name is (Y/N) (L/N), I'm age seventeen and I am auditioning for the role of Lucy," (Y/N) said. 

The casting director looked at her, "I'm going to give you a brief idea of Lucy. She is an incredibly hard role to play because she has no lines at all. She is the plot -alongside a demonic clown- of this movie. However, she is a mute. She doesn't speak whatsoever. We need an actress that can portray her feelings and emotions without using words," the casting director finished, "Are you ready to audition?"

(Y/N) nodded.

(Time skip to after the audition)

"How'd it go, honey?" Jeanne asked. (Y/N) looked at her, "Mommy, there's no way I got that role. I mean, I prepared, but the amount of emotions I had to act out without any sort of speech was just... so hard!" Jeanne looked at her with a pitiful expression, "It's okay, honey. This was only your fourth ever film audition, so think about it like this: You auditioned for a HUGE company, and it's your gain if you get the role or not."