𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

Start from the beginning

"What I'm finna do today.." I replied.

"What do you have planned?" She asked resting her chin on my chest.

I cleared my throat. "I gotta uh- go by my momma house and then go meet up with Cruddy and em.." She pushed her lips to the side as she eyed me.

"Ok.."

"So what you gotta do?" I asked.

"I'm going to get a braided ponytail and then I have some assignments to do. They want to go out tonight but I don't know because I kind of have a lot of work to do.." She replied, I furrowed my eyebrows and mugged her.

"Yo.." I said. "Why the fuck you ain't been doing your work?"

"I have.." She said softly. "I just have some papers and projects I need to do.."

"So that mean you ain't been doing your shit?"

"Oh my gosh.." She said standing up off the bed and walking over to her side.

"Naw, you ain't been doing your shit and you tryna downplay it. What the fuck wrong witchu?"

"Dejhari, it's not that serious! I know that I've been slacking but I'm going to get it done today.." She explained grabbing her phone.

"Yeah, you need to cause you in honors classes. They'a take yo ass out if they see your grades going down. Muhfuckas already waiting around to prove that autistic people can't handle the honors program and you outchea acting like you tryna prove them right, what the fuck?"

"No I'm not! I just got a little bit distracted but I can do the honors program!" She yelled.

"I know you can. Do you?" I asked eyeing her, she mugged me.

"I just said I did, why are you trying to start a debate with me?" She asked.

"I ain't tryna start shit but I'm telling you that youn need ta do no shit like that no more.."

"Ok."

"You need me to take you to Treasure house?" I asked noticing her slight attitude.

"Yes please.." She said, I nodded and stood up from the bed. I started walking towards the bathroom and started getting ready.

"I just need some dick..I just need some love..tired of fucking with these lame niggas baby I just need a thug..!" I heard Muga singing, I looked out the bathroom to see her dancing on the bed using her phone as a mic. I shook my head and huffed cause I just knew she was tryna be funny, like girl I AM ABOUT TO BE POSSESSED AND YOU WORRIED BOUT SOME DICK?

"Muga, get ready.." I said looking at her.

"Why? Your not ready." She said mugging me.

"What the attitude for? What's allat bout?" I asked mugging her back cause she not finna be mugging on me fa no reason.

"I don't have a attitude. You just think I have a attitude because you have a attitude." She replied mugging me, I smacked my lips cause she aggravating me.

"Fa one, stop fucking making det face dis way cause I ain't did you shit.." I said looking at her. "Fa two, what I tell you? If you got a problem you need to tell me so I can fix it because I can't read minds.." I said shaking my head.

"You've been acting weird towards me since the other night.." She said. "You keep pushing me away and stuff and then you haven't kissed me like you usually kiss me. I don't know what's going on with you.." She added shaking her head.

I stayed quiet cause I didn't know what to say. "I just got a lot of shit on my mind.."

"And that's when my problem comes in because why won't you just talk to me about the problem instead of shutting me out. It hurts my feelings. It makes me feel like you feel like I don't understand when someone has a issue. Yes, I know I usually don't understand but I can try.." She said softly sitting on the bed with her legs hanging off the side.