First Day at Aoba Johsai

Makkis Pov

It was our first day here in Aoba Johsai. We were all very excited to attend this school. Oikawa got already a lot of attention because of his Fan girls. I can see that Iwaizumi is jealous. It was pretty fun seeing his face like this.

At the beginning of the day we got our schedules and I had a lot of classes with Oikawa. Iwaizumi wasn't that lucky they barely had classes together. Oikawa seemed sad that he couldn't spend more time with his Iwaizumi. I just laughed because they both seemed down and it was pretty fun to see.

The classes were okay, except one class. Math. I hate math. I never understand a single thing there and for my luck I became a teacher who loves to make surprise tests. Lucky me...

At the end of the day we all meet up at the Hallway to go to the gym for the volleyball club. At first I didn't want to join the volleyball club but Oikawa bugged me till I said yes. He seemed very happy about it. I wasn't that happy because that means I need to spent more time with the lovey-dovey couple and I were going to third wheeling. For real they do too fucking much PDA. I need my dream prince to save me from these two. Lol

 After we entered the gym we saw already a lot of people there. Most of them were training already. At the side were standing a few people in sport clothes. I assume that are the first years who wanted to join the club as well.

After a little while the captain came to us and greeted us. He seemed pretty chill and friendly. He showed us everything important. After that he told us that we should go home today and that we start training tomorrow with the others. Oikawa was sad because he wanted to start today but he didn't say anything after all he's just a first year and the captain a third year.

After we all walked out of the gym a certain first year caught my eye. He was a bit bigger than me but not much. Maybe a few inches. His hair was black and messy and damn he had thick ass eyebrows. He had a bored look on his face. He didn't looked bad. I would even say he's hot. I even would let him top me- Waaaait Im only a first year. I shouldnt be thinking about that. oh well-

 I didn't realized I was staring at him. Oikawa must have noticed that I zoned out and he looked to the direction I was staring at. He had a smirk on his face and run towards the boy.

"Hello you! I'm Oikawa Tooru. What is your name?" at this moment I realized he had started talking to him. Iwaizumi and I followed behind Oikawa. This boy just looked at Oikawa a few seconds before he spoke "I'm Matsukawa Issei"

Then Iwaizumi spoke up "Oi shittykawa! Don't just run off like that! At least give us a warning." I just nodded in agreement. Then Oikawa laughed softy "Sorry sorry Iwa-chan!" Then Iwaizumi looked at Matsukawa "Hello Iwaizumi Hajime." "Hanamaki Takahiro." "Matsukawa Issei."

I just looked at him and thought a bit. Oikawa looked over to me. "Hanamaki!! You zoned out for the second time today what's wrong?" I didnt answer him and turned to Matsukawa before speaking up. "Hey Matsukawa-kun wanna exchange numbers you seem pretty chill." he just hummed in response.

He took out his phone and exchanged numbers. Before writing his name is thought a few seconds and said "Can I call you Mattsun? Matsukawa is a bit long." "Yeah sure. Then Im gonna call you...." he stopped for a second then he said "... Makki." "Yeah seems cool"

Then Oikawa interrupted. "HEY I WANNA CALL YOU MAKKI TOO!!" "omg chill even when I say no you would still do that Kawa." "True Makki~" I just cringed at the sound how he pronounced it. "Ew don't say it like that" Me and Mattsun said at the same time. Then we looked at each other and started laughing. Eventually Oikawa and Iwaizumi joined us laughing.

Iwaizumi and Oikawa also became Mattsuns number and then we went all home. I thought the whole time about Mattsun and his gorgeous face. Wait- nooo!! Did I already fall for him even tho we just met today?

(A/N): HEY HEY HEY! Thank you for reading the first chapter. Im not really proud of it but iw anted to write a fanfic. English isnt my native language but i try to make this good and without any spelling and grammar errors. If you find any mistakes please tell me! I hope yall liked the first chapter

again thank you