my words shoot to kill when I'm mad (I have a lot of regrets about that)

I got this idea after watching the 2nd trailer. When Serkan went missing, he and Eda hadn't gotten married. So, as his mother, his shares of the holding went to Aydan. But the holding's board of directors tried to take over and oust her out of the company. But before they could do that Eda (who now owns %45 of the holding), with Engin, Ceren, Pırıl and Ferit's help, stepped in to make sure the holding stayed with the Bolats. Everything was kept underwraps so the press never caught the wind of it.

Serkan doesn't remember anything after episode 7. His last memory of Eda is accusing her of conspiring with Kaan. When she figures that out, Selin convinces Serkan that instead of %45 of the holding, Eda owns all of it. And when they get back, holding hands, Serkan blows up at Eda and Eda walks out. This is Engin, bewildered by Serkan's behaviour, sending everybody home for the day and standing up to Serkan to defend Eda.

I am very much aware that this is complete fiction, so please forgive any inconsistencies, grammar mistakes etc. Also, I wrote and am publishing this on my phone so please forgive any formatting issues as well.

"Serkan, are you out of your mind!?" yells Engin, fuming.
"What? I go missing for two months and she steals my company? What the hell was I supposed to do? How could you not stop her?"
"Stealing your company? Where did you get that from? Do you have any idea what she did for this company? For your employees?"
"Save it Engin! Don't try to defend her! We need to figure out how we're going to get the shares back."
"Serkan. Eda only owns %45 of the company. And that is only because she couldn't give the shares back to you."
"No. No, Selin told me everything. How she came in to my life for revenge because of her parents' deaths. How she turned my life upside down, made me do things I'd never do. How she drove Selin out of the holding, how she planned to marry me so she could eventually take everything from me. Selin is pretty sure she might even be behind the accident." Serkan tells Engin, sounding sure of himself. After all, why would Selin lie?
"Serkan. Are you serious? Did you really say- did I really hear what just came out of your mouth? Selin lied to you. Everything you just said? Complete bullshit. Never happened."
"What- what do you mean? Why would Selin lie to me? What are you talking about?"
"What's the last thing you remember? About Eda, I mean?"
"She stole my designs and gave them to Kaan just before the accident."
"Serkan. Kaan did steal those designs but Eda didn't give them to him. He snuck in her house and took photos. We have proof for all of it. And the rest? Eda had no idea that her parents' deaths was your father's negligence. Not until you told her everything."
"My father's negligence? My father and being negligent about his work? Did you hit your head or something?"
"Look, this is a very long story. I'd tell you to talk to Eda, because she is the best person to explain all this, but with the way you just treated her you'll be very lucky if she ever looks at your face, let alone forgive you. I'll tell you everything that I can but there are going to be some blanks only Eda can fill."
"I think you are exaggerating my 'relationship' with Eda but okay. I'll humour you. I'll listen."
"I really hope that I'm there when you remember everything. I wanna see the look on your face and take a picture."
"Engin! I'm getting angry."
"Fine. Sit."
Serkan sits in his chair. He's missed it. "So?"

Engin tells him everything. How Eda brought them irrefutable proof of her innocence. (This game is over, Serkan Bolat.) That she took off her ring and him spending days trying to talk to her. Stopping her from going to Italy. (I fell madly in love with you.) About Selin selling her shares to Efe Akman. The two of them not getting along. Him finding out about the fact that Eda's parents really did die because of his father's negligence. (That little girl's name is Eda.) His struggle of how to tell Eda the truth, but not being able to go through with it and instead, making the hard desicion to break up with her. (It's over.) How sad and devastated he was over it. How Eda helped his mother to finally be able to get out of the house. (M-mom? How did this happen?) Efe Akman making a serious mistake, the blame falling on him and Eda being the only person standing by him and figuring out the truth. (You didn't do this. You didn't cause the collapse. Someone set you up.) Finally coming clean to Eda and everything that happened after. (I love you so much that instead of making you sad, I risked losing you.) Fighting to get her back. Selin and Alptekin leaving and Balca arriving. His plan to take Eda to Paris. ("Je'taime. Mon amour." "I understand what you are saying." "Because love has no language.") Efe's secret partner turning out to be Eda's grandmother. (Grandma?) Eda's anger over it. Semiha's various plans to separate them. Balca's moves to trying to get his attention. The New Years Eve and his arrest. (I love you more than anything.) Eda's proposal. (I left all my fears and came, Serkan Bolat. Will you marry me?) His own proposal, which he prefered to keep private. Their wedding day and how Serkan had to go to Italy at the last minute. (Close your eyes. Open them. I'll be right back. I love you.) Before Engin continued to tell what happened in the two months he was gone, Serkan interrupted him.

"Engin.. I-I think.. I think I remember."
"Wait, really? Seriously?"
"Not- not everything. But enough to know everything you're telling me is true. And enough to be sure that Selin definitely lied. My God. Engin, I.. I screwed up. How the hell am I supposed to make her forgive me?"
"That, brother, is something you are going to have to figure out. It's not going to be easy. It certainly won't be quickly. You've hurt her a lot with what you did, what you said. You've also hurt your employees. I mean, they heard everything. I saw their faces when I sent them away. They are angry. Even Erdem is angry. You know Erdem, he doesn't know how to get angry. They are loyal to her now after everything she's done for you, for them, for the company. Just like the way they were loyal to you. You need to win them back. And the way to win them back is to win her back. Otherwise, you're not going to get anything done around here. Anyway, I'm rooting for the two of you. You know that. I'll try to help as much as I can but you are going to have to do a lot of groveling. And I do mean a lot."
"Anything. I don't care. Whatever it takes. Whatever it takes to get her back. I promised her I'd come back to her. I'm not going to let her go without a fight."