I put my arms around his shoulders, and he picks me up, carries me over to the couch and lays me on it, hovering over me, and pressing his body onto mine a bit.

He moves down to my neck, leaving kisses and most likely hickeys as well, as he caresses my body inside my shirt with his left hand.

I take a staggered breath again, and he slowly comes to a stop and puts his mouth and face next to my ear, in a calm and relaxed voice he says

"Do I make you nervous?"

"You give me butterflies" I tell him

"good." He whispers into my ear, as I practically melt in his presence.

He lifts my shirt up, pulling it up and off of my head, throwing it to the side and starts kissing me up and down my neck again, going lower and leaving hickeys on my chest as well.

He puts his hands on my lower stomach, letting his fingers drag along the lining of my jeans, trying to unbutton them, but purposely not, in order to tease me.

My breath gets heavier, and this excites him, knowing he's making me feel the way I'm feeling.

He unbuttons them finally, pulling them off quickly, and throwing them to the side as well, and grabbing me by my ankles, pulling me closer to his body, and then grinding his own body into mine a little bit as we return back to making out.

He flips us over so that I'm straddling him, sitting on top of his lap.

Right after doing this, me picks me up and carried me to our bedroom instead, placing me on the bed.

We continue making out, as he places both his hands on my ass, pushing my hips down onto his as he pushes his own up, and I can feel him beneath me.

I accidentally let myself let out the tiniest noise, and he smiles, looking up at me, saying "do I make you feel good?"

"I'd feel even better if you'd fuck me right here right now" I say in his ear

He gets up and closes the bedroom door, me still on the bed.

I sit up on it, as he comes back over to me I start unbuttoning his pants, and he pushes me back down on the bed, it creaking a little bit and we both giving out flirtatious little laughs.

We are about to continue until he gets a phone call, which he quickly ignores and tries to put his phone down but instantly gets a call again, he looks at it and sees it's clay calling him.

"why is dream trying to call me rn" He says out loud

I laugh and shrug my shoulders.

He denies it once more, and attempts again to return back to our activities when it starts ringing AGAIN.

"just answer it babe" I laugh

He answers it and puts it on speaker, "what's up clay"

"DUDE YOU DIDNT MUTE YOUR MIC AND CLOSE DISCORD AND ME AND GEORGE CAN STILL HEAR YOU, YOU FREAKY FUCKS" dream yells, while me and Nick both gasp and look at his computer, seeing discord is still open

"Shit I'm sorry I thought I closed out of discord my bad" he says, walking over to his computer and closing it all out, and turning it off.

"If you guys continue WEAR PROTECTION BYE!!" Dream yells and hangs up the phone.

We both laugh and he sets his phone down on the bedside table.

He looks at me, we smile at eachother and he comes back to me, almost jumping on top of me.

We start back up, and I think you can imagine where that went for us...

Once we were done, he lays down and I go to the bathroom real quickly, when I come back in the room I see him in a pair of gray sweatpants and no shirt on, laying down with his eyes closed

I smile at the sight of his cute face, I grab his shirt from before and I put it over my head, putting it on and putting on a pair of spandex over my underwear

"You okay Nick?" I smile at him

He opens his eyes and looks at me, smiling and opens his arms up wide

"Yea I'm just sleepy now, come cuddle with me" he says before closing his eyes again

I laugh and sing the Nicki Minaj lyric "pussy put his ass to sleep, now he callin me NyQuill" and laugh again, as he laughs with me

I get on the bed and lay with him, smiling at how ten minutes ago he was being dominant and bossy and now, he's gone all baby, cuddling up to my side and sleeping on me.

"I love you" he says in his soft voice

"I love you too Nick" I smile, as we both pass out on his bed for a few hours, taking a good nap together.

Once we wake up, I get up to grab a water and he calls for me

"Wait babe"

"Yes?" I reply looking at him again

"Do you think you can get me those apple slices now?" He says, smirking trying not to laugh

I shake my head and smile too.

"Yes babe, I can get you apple slices"

"Thank you I love you!!" He yells as I walk out of the room.

"I know you do!" I reply back

———————-

authors note LOL

AH I'm sorry if that was bad I haven't written smut in so long so writing actual smut would've been weird so here's this lil spicy thang for y'all

Word count: 1549

If there's any typos I'm sorry but honestly I'm so lazy rn so oops