Chapter 5:

The next couple days were boring, all you did was sit in class and studied, as there were tests tomorrow.

"Y/N, let's go to cafe I'm bored of studying and need caffeine in my system." Ruka whined.

"Fine, I'm pretty tired as well anyways." I stretched and closed my book and notes.

"What's the news on that Dabi guy? Has he come back yet?" Ruka asked as we walked out of the school.

"Not yet, he's been missing ever since UA left for that camp thing and since that student was kidnapped." I sighed.

"Don't you think that's kinda suspicious? Like when those students left so did Dabi, and he still hasn't shown up and that kid is missing still. Dabi could be apart of that group that took him."

I snorted and laughed to her statement, it was a strained laughed though. "That's not possible i-"

"Sure he was nice to you but didn't he say he had problems with his family and ran away? He even told you where it was he was staying at, it's close to your house. Maybe we should investigation!" Ruka excitedly said. As she got more excited the more her quirk would show and light was radiating off her.

"Calm down your about to blind me." I chuckled and the light began to dim.

"Sorry." She laughed and looked over at me, "come on we have to investigate though."

"Okay but if it turns out that he's not a villain and just was gone from coincidence then you're apologizing."

She nodded in agreement and we headed to the cafe.

Later that night I got into a black hoodie and ripped black jeans, Ruka matched me. I tied my long hair in a pony tail and used my hood to flatted my ears against my head.

"Ready?" I asked and she nodded. "Let's go."

We snuck out through the window and began walking though the woods.

"Its this way." I said as we walked up to the fence.

"Wow the great fence where you ran into him." She gawked and I chuckled a little.

"Come on." I laughed quietly and we continued to sneak.

We soon got to a ally and then what look to be an abandoned bar. The lights were on though. Weird.

"Okay so I'm going to in as a mouse so no one would suspect anything. I'll be out soon." I said and turned into a small white mouse.

I found a small hole I could fit in and began to scurry through out the building. I hid behind a shelf when hearing someone talking. I peaked out and saw that kid, Bakugou, and villains surrounding him. He was the kid who was kidnapped.

My eyes went to a familiar voice as he spoke. "Its useless boss, he's not going to become a villain." Dabi boredly said.

My eyes went wide and my tiny mouse heart was pounding against my ribs. He is a villain. He eyes caught mine and I immediately ran away. Scurrying back through the hole and outside the bar.

"We have to go." I said as I transformed back.

"What happened?" Ruka asked as we began to sneak away as fast as possible.

"I saw him I saw-" I was cut off when seeing someone step out in from of us.

"I knew it was you."