𝔼𝕒𝕣𝕝𝕪 𝕐𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕤 I

221𝚋,
𝙱𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚝,
𝙻𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚗.

After they ate ice cream, John went directly to talk with Mrs Hudson about Harry while Sherlock took him upstairs, "okay, Harry, you will be staying with John in the other room, now tell me..." but when he looked down he didn't see him, "little one? Great I just got him and I already lost him, John's gonna kill-

"I'm here," the curly man turn around and saw Harry on his chair "why youl chail smells like dada?"

Harry called John dada while they were eating ice cream without noticing except for Sherlock and John of course, but neither of them bothered to correct him and actually, it made John smile "how do you know that's my chair?" he asked taken aback.

"Because the other one has dada's shilt on in, and this one is nealel to the violin and dada said you like playing the violin," and say that Sherlock was surprised was an understatement, he was more than surprised he was astonished.

"You and I will get along very fast, little one."

𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔 2 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔

Harry was 5 now and he was given his own bedroom near Mrs Hudson, who he called granny. She was very comprehensive with the child and loved him dearly, she would cook him cookies while Sherlock teaches him how to play clue with his own rules and then let him accompany her to do the shopping.

John, he just loved him. Since Harry called him dada his heart beat faster and make him think about adopting the boy, but he couldn't, he needed a partner and John was unsure of how to ask Sherlock about making the adoption legal, yes, Lestrade lied about the adopting with his superior and they had a little help from Mycroft, who took a liking to the boy; but John wanted to make it official, he wanted to give him his last name.

Sherlock, on the other hand, was very fascinated with the little one, he would play with him and understand his rules faster. It was a bit difficult for the curly man to get used to seeing the kid almost every day, but with time he started to teach him some basics. How to detect a liar, how to read, write and speak properly and how to discover something others just couldn't.

°
°
°

It was late at night, the three of them had already had dinner and were heading off to bed, "goodnight, dada" yes, Harry was getting good with words, but he didn't want to stop calling John -dada-. "Goodnight, Shelock"

"Goodnight, Harry, John," the man with the scarf salute them and went off to his bedroom while John carried a sleepy Harry.

 "Goodnight, little one," and with that, he went off to bed.

It was 3 in the morning when it started to rain, nothing out of the ordinary until 4 a.m when lightning, thunder and hailstones made Harry wake up and shake on his place on the bed. But everything got worst when a rumble of thunder was very loud making Harry crawl off the bed and run upstairs to the first door he saw.

Sherlock was sleeping peacefully until he felt something sliding inside the bed "are you not supposed to be sleeping?" he asked hoarsely.

Harry didn't respond until another thunder was heard and made him hug Sherlock tightly making the other surprised "I'm scared Papa," the little boy whispered into his neck.

Sherlock was in shock for a little bit before hugging him back and kiss his forehead "I'm here, Harry, no one will hurt you, never again.

The morning after, John found Sherlock and Harry hugging while sleeping and when they both woke up, Holmes made a decision.

"Everything seems to be in order," said Mycroft giving a paper to the Judge.

"Alright, do you want to change his last name?" said the man in front of them.

Without hesitation, Sherlock responds "Holmes, Harry James Holmes-Watson.

𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔 6 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔

"Happy birthday Harry!" an enthusiastic John said holding a big box in front of his son.

"Happy birthday kid," said a serious Sherlock behind John with a cake, it was almost funny seeing the serious man with a bluish cake.

"Thanks, dad, Papa," thanked a still sleepy Harry with a smile.

"C'mon, Mrs Hudson and Greg came to see you."

"Who's Greg?" asked Sherlock but he only got a laugh as a response from Harry.

"There's my pretty little boy!" he heard Mrs Hudson "come here and give me a hug."

"Happy Birthday, kiddo," said a happy Lestrade.

"Who's Greg, Watson?" they heard the detective said.

"You're the detective, find it yourself," answered annoyed John but quickly put on a smile.

After a couple of minutes, everyone was gathered around the table having a few laughs here and there but suddenly a knock was heard "I'll go" said Harry before anyone protested.

"Mornin'," the postman leaves a couple of cards and the boy with curly hair went upstairs checking the mail, bills and Mycroft's letter for him.

"Uncle Mycroft says sorry for not coming but he would deliver a present for me," smiled Harry.

Sherlock rolled his eyes "why don't you open John and mine's first?" said casually looking at the window.

"C'mon, open it," the 11-year-old boy open the big box which contained a new clue game based on real old cases, a blue scarf that matched Sherlock's, a jumper and pair of new vinyls for his collection.

"Thanks, dads." 

Some hours passed and, yet again, a knock was heard "I'll go," Watson leaves his cake and tea aside and went downstairs "yes?"

"'ello, you must' be Harry's new guardians," said a giant man on the doorstep causing John to almost jump.

"SHERLOCK!" He shouted looking at the man.

Harry and Sherlock were talking until they heard John, they ran down stairs with worried looks on their faces "what's the problem da-," but the boy was cut off guard the second he saw the gigantic man.

The man in front of them smile when he caught the boy's eyes Sherlock put Harry behind him immediately "ah, Harry I was looking for yeh, may I com' in?" the smile was still there.