𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

Começar do início

i nodded and smiling picking khai up and staring at her in absolute awe. she was so cute and beautiful. gigi smiled and got up going over to her suitcase.

"delaney do you have baby fever?" bella laughed coming up to me as kate, gigi, and kendall began to unpack.

"i think so?" i tickled the baby's cheek making her smile revealing her dimples.

"don't worry, the time will come when you're ready," she said putting her hands behind her back and fiddled with a hair tie around her wrist.

there was a pause before i said, "i think i'm ready like now," i held khai's hand.

there was a long pause and everyone in the room looked at me with parted lips.

"are you being for real?" kate asked looking around for a prank camera.

"i've wanted a baby literally since i turned fifteen and now that i'm gonna be twenty soon i really want one and it's gotten worse," i put khai down letting her waddle around.

"how do you think leo would react to that?" kendall asked. we were all now sitting on a couch.

i thought about the answer to kendall's question. "we've never really talked about it," i popped a cashew into my mouth from the bowl of trail mix on the coffee table.

"but do you think he'd want to have one?" gigi asked.

i thought hard again. "i have no idea. i've never mentioned the idea of having a baby together with him. i'm going to try and wait to tell him i was thinking until....maybe after we get married."

"whatever feels good to you!" kate said standing up. "right, i'm going to go down to the indoor pool," she said walking to her room.

"coming?" she asked looking back at us.

"wow it's so warm!" i said dipping my feet into the water.

"i know, i thought it would be cold considering its the end of december," gigi said submerging her whole body into the water.

i smiled and went all the way in beginning to backfloat.

"weeee!!" kate yelled as she spun khai around in the water, the baby kicking her tiny feet and splashing water around her.

i sat up and smiled at the thought of having a child. it was something i've always wanted for years. it's unconditional love.

something i'd never experienced much until i met leo.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ THE NEXT MORNING ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

"wake up!" kate jumped on my bed as kendall and khai smashed my head with pillows, the room full of laughter.

i took my own pillow and put it over my head groaning.

"it's like seven am we're on vacation!" i yelled at them.

"yeah well your appointment is at nine so you better get up," bella yelled from the bathroom putting her silky hair into a high ponytail.

once my stylist finished hair and makeup, i went into the drawers to pick out an outfit. i decided on a puffy see-through blouse with lace butterflies sewed into the embroidery. i paired it with some blue jeans and a white chanel belt. i put on a white lattice-patterned beret, white-tinted sunglasses, pearl necklaces, gold rings, and earrings.