Chapter 11: Date invitation

Start from the beginning

"Yes, it’s important."

"I see, well then, I’ll meet you tomorrow."

"Of course."Hinata left, but on her way home she suddenly stopped.

"Why, why this hurts so much… right here?" She was upset and put her hand on her chest.

"Even if it hurts… all I want is for him to be happy…" she thought and continued in her way.

Next day

Naruto had already come to school and after Kakashi found out, he payed him a visit.

"K-K-Kakashi-sensei?!!"

"Did I surprise you? But definitely not like the test you write today."

"Please give me a chance to write it on Monday. I'm aware of my sloth, but now I'm taking it seriously…" Naruto looked serious. It's because Hinata gave him a chance to change. Make his results better.

"When you say it like that, I'm willing to put it off until Monday. But be sure to come or get F automatically from the test."

"Of course, thank you."

"All right, I’m going now, but if you need something, you can come to me," said Kakashi and left.

"No way! He tried to be nice-ttebayo!" thought Naruto. During the break, Hinata talked to the girls.

"I still don't understand why I should invite that idiot on a date…"

"But you promised…"

"I know what I did! But I don’t regret it."

"You'll survive that, Sakura, just one date," said Ino.

"If it were Sasuke-kun then I wouldn’t mind, but Naruto…"

"H-he’s not bad, actually he’s really nice."

"You love him, we get it," said annoyed Sakura.

"I-It’s not like that!"

"Then why are you blushing?" teased Ino.

"It’s embarrassing theme."

"I don’t think so…"

"Don’t tease her anymore, Ino. I’ll to do it."

"Are you sure?"

"I just decided." Sakura went to approach Naruto. Hinata and Ino were watching it behind.

"Naruto, I have a question for you."

"What is it, Sakura-chan?"

"Would, would you go on a date with me?" Naruto was shocked. He didn’t expect it.

"I… I…"

"You don’t have to answer now."

"Of course!" He hugged her which she didn’t like, but she had to play along and hugged him back. Hinata watched with a prickly pain in her heart. It was as if her heart had broken into several pieces.

"I… I can’t…" she said and ran away.

"Wait, Hinata-!" Hinata was already gone. She hid in the girls' toilets.

"Why I wanted this? Now it’s just too painful…"

"… Where is Hinata? I thought she’d be glad."

"Well, she just ran away for some reason," mentioned Ino.

"Weird, isn’t this exactly what she wanted? I’m just doing it for her."

"Maybe she’s sick," said Ino.

"We should look after her…" said Sakura. They were looking for Hinata, but couldn’t find her. Hinata was no where to be found. Sakura invited Naruto on a date today because she wanted the date to end. He was so happy about it.

"Sasuke, Sasuke, guess what’s new!"

"Just tell me."

"You are no fun-ttebayo!"

"I don’t care, just tell me already."

"Sakura-chan and me are going on a date!"

"…"

"You won't say anything about it?"

"Well, I guess you are happy."

"Is that all?"

"What should I tell you?"

"This is what I wanted all the time!"

"It’s stupid, I’m going."

"Wait, Sasuke!" Sasuke left the class.

"Why am I feeling so uneasy about it?! This is what I wanted! I wanted to get rid off her then what the hell is wrong?! I don’t understand it!" He kicked the wall.

"Tss!"