the famous singer comes tp UA

I was sleeping when I heared a familiar voice. "Hey Sho wake up." I started opening my eyes. "H-hm? K-kiri?" I said and I yawned. "Aw you are so cute when you yawn!" I turned red "You don't have to give me a gay panic from the first second I wake up ya know" I said sarcastic. 

"Heh. Sorry I woke you up more early than you usually do. "I went to the bathroom to wash my face "It's ok I would go to your home to take you here anyways." 

I changed and walked out of the bath. "You should change into this or you will get detetion from Aizawa-sensei." I said as I gave him the uniform. "Ok" Kiri took the clothes and went to the bathroom to change.

He came out and petted my hair softly for a second and I couldn't help but giggle. "Heh your laugh is adorable" A scarlet red blush appeared on my face. "L-let's just go to class. You said that you are in class A-1 right?" He nodded and I leaded him in. When we got in everyone got around Kiri.

(I know that Momo isn't like that but I need a bitch for this and the most close person from girls into a bitch is Momo I am really sorry Momo!)

Momo pushed me to the wall. "Ugh" I held the back of my head and when I took my hand again back I saw that my hand was full of blood from the back of my head. 'Great I am bleeding' i thought before I fainted.

Kiri's point of view:

"H-hey umn-nice meeting you al-" I was disrupted by seeing Sho fainting "Sho!" I said and I runned over to him. Everyone inclouding me were shocked. "Let's take him to recovery girl!" a boy with green hair said. Todoroki had told me the names of the class. Oh he must been his best friend um oh yeah Izuku Midoriya! 

"Ok Midoriya can you show me where she is?" I asked him. "Sure"