truth or dare?

After a few hours it was time for the concert. Till that time  I have heared that the people who would come was: Denki, Midoriya, Bakugo, Me, Mina, Uraraka and Tsuyu.

By the time I reached the concert I saw the others "Hey Todoroki-kun! We are here!" i turned to see Midoriya. I walked to them "Hi guys what's up?" They  seemed shocked? "How are you so calm especially when we are at the concert of Red riot!"

"Just shut up the concert is starting" I said not wanting to show that i knew kiri in real life.

~Time skip after the concert~

"Come on Todoroki let's go to the party!" The girls keep saying to me. "Sigh fine but if anyone get drunk you are no dranging me to parties again-" But before i could finished Uraraka, Tsuyu and Mina grabbed my hand and dragded me to the party.

"Look guys Red riot is coming to us!" Uraraka said all excited. 'No you idiot don't come here!' "Hey~" I heared someone saying behind me and putting their hand to my shoulder "If it's not my idiot chilhood friend then~" I looked back even tho i knew what was coming "S-sup Kiri" I mubbled "KIRI?! CHILHOOD FRIEND?! TODOROKI WE NEED AN EXPLANATION!" 'great' "Welp I know Kiri from my chilhood and that's why I didn't told you plus you wouldn't belive me"

"Well that's true now who wanna play truth or dare?!" Midoriya said. All of us agreed and decided to play some rounds of truth or dare.

"Ok I start!" Mina said  "Midoriya! Truth or Dare?" Midoriya thought of it for a bit "Truth" he said finally

"Ok soooo~ Who is your crush~?" Mina said with a smirk "E-Eh?! W-well pls don't be mad kacchan but it's you..." he saidwhile he was blushing like a tomato 

( I don't ship Bakudeku but i need a ship for Midoriya and I am not shipping at all Denki x Midoriya or Uraraka x Midoriya)

"You nerd! I like you too" he said and he kissed Midoriya "I really don't understand why you make such a big deal the kiss it is like when you bumb to someone else just diffrent parts of your bodies come in touch" I said as Midoriya kissed back more red and nervous.

"Then~ i found whoi will ask~" Midoriya said in a weird tone. "Todoroki-kun Truth or Dare?"

"Dare I am not afraid of your dares cause your such an innocent cinamon roll" I said.

"I dare you to kiss Kirishima then!" Midoriya said. "Ok?" I walked to Kiri "Ok here goes nothing" I said before I kiss kirishima. After less than a second I broke the kiss.

(There will be part 2 of this chapter I am just tired and want to post this soooo)