after a week.......

-

A lot of fans waiting for Seulgi to come out.

"Yah Seulgi, why are you not coming out!" Joy yell at her

"I'm nervous, it's been three years since I've done this" Seulgi said, her hands were trembling.

"Aigoo this bear, ahh hurry up! Don't worry I'm here" Joy assured her bestfriend and Seulgi let out a sigh and walk towards the stage.

"Please welcome, Kang Seulgi!!" The emcee exclaimed and the fans starts yelling.

"KANG SEULGI!!!"

"PLEASE MARRY ME!!!"

"I LOVE YOU KANG SEULGI"

"I MISS YOU!!"

Seulgi who was already at the stage, wave her hands and smile at the camera. The screams by the fans make her smile and the nervousness she felt was gone. 

She sit on the chair and also the emcee start to questioned her.

"Its been a long time" The emcee said

"Yes, its been a long time, three years?"

"Your new book has already a million sales, and it was no.1 best selling book"

"Thank you so much, I never expected this, I thought the fans already leave me, I was gone for three years and here I am continuing my passion, and meeting my fans like this"

The fans screams.

"unnie!!UNNIEEEEEEEE!!!!!" Yeri yells running to her unnie's office.

"What is it again?" Irene who was on her limit just hold herself.

Yeri quickly open the tv to watch Seulgi.

"Yah!!" Irene yell at her but Yeri stop her and make her watch.

"I heard this book was for someone"

"Oh, the fans stalked a lot" Seulgi chuckled

"So it was for someone"

"Well..yes??" Seulgi smiled. Irene glaref at Yeri to turn off the tv but she just teased her unnie.

"What is the story all about?"

"This book, tells a man who was very deeply in love with this woman, they have a lot gone through obstacles but they stayed together, and when the time came, the man wants to ask the woman to marry her but ended with a break up"

"Why?"

"I'll stop there" Seulgi said and laugh.

"Ohh, not adding a spoiler ha"

"The fans must have read it already"

"And they were asking if there will be a book 2?"

"Maybe?" Seulgi chuckled and The fans scream because they want to have a book 2.

"What do you think unnie?" Yeri ask Irene who was also watching..

"I don't know don't ask me" Irene rolled her eyes.

"Ahh this must be so special, that you've right this for her" The emcee ask

"Very special, but our story already ended" Seulgi said and the fans got hurt.

"THEN MARRY ME!!" one of the fans suddenly yell and it make Seulgi laugh.

"Should I?" She was teasing her fan.