Simul Ut

{the next Wednesday}
"Harry wake up! It's already 7:30! You do want breakfast right?" Rex said, shaking Harry's shoulder. "I'm coming I'm coming relax!" Harry said, a bit irritated. "Do it quick or I'll tell Hermione you're the one who stole her muggle candy!" Rex said. Harry, who's best friend was Hermione, didn't want her to know that and he climbed out of bed and quickly got dressed. They ran down the stairs and into the great hall. Then Harry noticed Hermione wasn't there. He asked Will "Will, where's Hermione? And where's Maddy?" "One of the Slytherins called her a Know-it-all mudblood. She ran away. Maddy is trying to find her." Everyone gasped. "Who was it? I'm gonna punch him or her!" Felix said. "No don't! One of the other Slytherins told him that it wasn't nice, you better thank that blonde-haired boy, he told him not to. If you really like to know, it was that fat boy with brown hair." Will answered. They all knew that boy. It was a boy who called everyone foul names, except Slytherins. He had already had 5 detentions and they weren't even two weeks in. They ate their breakfast quickly and ran out of the great hall to find Hermione. Harry found her, 5 minutes later, in an empty classroom. He sat down next to her and said "it's okay, that Alex is just a stupid Slytherin, come, we've got flying lessons, you like that, right?" They stood up and walked down to the quidditch field. The classes were okay, until charms. In charms, they were paired to practice the flying charm, wingardium leviosa. Professor Flitwick had randomly paired them, and Hermione was paired with Alex. He was a year older but had trouble with charms, so he did the first-year classes too. As soon as they sat down in pairs, he whispered to her "if you even try to touch or help me I will do something to you" all the kids practiced for a while and then They showed their teammate. Alex couldn't lift his feather and Hermione tried to help him. " It's LeviOsa, not LeviosA" he didn't take that really well. He yelled "I don't need help from stupid mudbloods like you!" Hermione ran out of the classroom, almost all the Ravenclaws followed her. Except Olivia. No-one knew or expected this, but she was his little sister. She yelled "Why would you do this! You've sunk lower than I expected! She was trying to help!" She slapped him and walked away.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hermione had hid in the bathroom. She didn't want to talk to anyone.
She stayed there all day. She had even taken her homework with her as she intended to stay there for the rest of the day. She had hid in a cubicle, locked the door, closed the toilet lid and put her transfiguration book, a piece of parchment and an inkpot on top. She continued her essay, about the spell "fera verto" which changed a animal in a crystal watergoblet. After a while, she noticed she was quite hungry. Luckily she had a muslibar in her bag. She took a bite and finished her essay. She stayed there for the rest of the day.
~~~~~~~~~~during dinner~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hey Liz? Do you actually know were Hermione is?" Harry had noticed that she was not at the dinner table. He was barely finished speaking, when professor Snape ran in. He yelled "THERE IS A TROLL IN THE DUNGEONS!" And then he fainted. Madam Pomfrey took care of him, while Dumbledore cast a "Sonorus" spell and said "Prefects will lead the houses back to the dorms, Slytherin will stay in the great hall" right after that they heard yells of prefects and scared students. Will and Maddy said, at the exact same time, which was a bit scary, "Follow us, stay calm and check if everyone is here!" They stood up and walked to the Ravenclaw tower. Halfway there, Rex asked them where is Hermione? They looked at each other and walked to the girls bathroom. When they were there, they pulled open all the doors, to find Hermione. At the last one, which was closed, Harry said a quick "Alohamora" and told Hermione "There's a troll on the-"
Hermione cut him off and asked "About 12 feet tall, a bit green, with a wooden club? It's behind you, trying to get trough the door!" They looked behind them and yelled. They had found themselves in a situation not even Sirius could top (A/N maybe he could (Animagi being) but he didn't tell Harry that of course). They couldn't run, so they had to fight it. "Try "Petrificus Totalus"!" Rex yelled. "Three, two, one, now!" Lizzy yelled. "PETRIFICUS TOTALUS!" They screamed. The troll indeed froze, seconds before all the professors came in. The flash of blue light hadn't yet vanished. "Wow" was the only thing Dumbledore said. Mcgonnagol was not very impressed. She was mainly curious. "Why did you think it was a good idea to not follow the prefects? And how did you learn the Petrify spell? It is only taught in February? And even if you knew, how did you Petrify the troll? You have to be really powerful for that." She asked. Harry had waited for her to finish talking and then said "I feel a bit light- headed p'fessor" before fainting. Shortly after the others fainted as well. Madam Pomfrey, professor Snape, professor Mcgonnagol and professor Flitwick all levitated one student and brought then to the hospital wing. The troll was brought to a certain Scamander to research how it came into Hogwarts and then put it in his "zoo". The Ravenclaws were, of course, very worried, but only the prefects were allowed to visit, since none of the kids had older siblings at Hogwarts. They all woke up a day later, very early in the morning (a/n they've been unconscious for a night) But then quickly fell asleep. In the morning they woke up by voices "how did they manage? You really need to be very powerful to Petrify a troll." Harry opened his eyes to see Lizzy look at him. He turned around to see Hermione and Rex looking at each other as well. He sat up, although he turned a bit dizzy. "Aha! Mister Lupin! You are awake!" Professor Dumbledore said. The others sat up as well. Now, children, do tell. How did you Petrify that troll? A very advanced wizard such as myself can barely do that." Hermione told him that they somehow combined their spells into a big bolt of blue light. Dumbledore mumbled something about "Simul Ut" (a/n i made this up, it is Latin for combine as one) and Madam Pomfrey dismissed them after a quick check-up. They went to the great hall and had some breakfast (it's Saturday, don't question it) and then went to the commonroom. There, they were sat on one of the couches and were questioned like they were thieves in a police station. "Why did you leave the group?" "How did you Petrify the troll" "Were you scared?" "How did you know the spell?" They answered all, did some homework and then played a bit of chess, read about trolls and Simul Ut. Before they knew it was noon, lunch Time. They had lunch, well, not really. Most of it was answering questions, until Maddy and Will shoo-ed the students away. "If you have questions, ask us, they told us everything" Will told them. After Lunch they went to the library after gathering a few students who knew a bit about trolls or Simul Ut. They questioned them, gave them a chocolate frog as thank-you and it was dinner before they knew.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yes, I'm still alive (oh my gods i know) this was more than a 1000 words. Do u like it?
Someone teach me how to do paragraphs.
Bye bye
(You wont loose me so soon)
Hahaha. Comment? Vote? Follow?
Btw everyone does this so i do it too: i dont own harry potter, although i own most of the caracters in this book i dont own: harry, Hermione, the professors, i think thats it.
Do you like the idea of Simul Ut?
Real bye bye
Nope
Check out StacieLovegood 's contest
Real bye bye