the night out pt.2

*previous*
after i got dressed and getting called so many times because we were running late i finally went downstairs and wow😳 should've seen what i saw god dayumm
👴🏿🤏🏿👓
*end*

i

Vinnies pov

there she was standing at the door looking fine as hell "wow" was all i could get out "what" she said slightly turning pink then hides her face, i go up to her and grab her by then chin and kiss her softly saying "nothing, your just look gorgeous" then she giggles turning red and says "thank u baby" "but we should get going she says, i think were meeting at the restaurant"

                     (skip 5 minutes)

y/n pov

we were in the car driving when he put his hand on my thigh (😩😩) "the feeling i still get" i say in my head.

                    (20 minutes later)

we had just arrived looking around for jordan and his gf and then we saw them wearing black like we arranged..

we went in the restaurant for our reservations at 8

we went in the restaurant for our reservations at 8.pm sitting down in the booth ordering our food and talking for a bit while waiting for our food to finish being cooked and to get served. all of a sudden vinnie puts his hand in my thigh.. like really close.. like to my coochie rubbing his hand up and down. i quickly threw a glance straight at his eyes lowkey getting lost. he got so close to my kitty im sure he could feel the heat. then he went all the way up sliding my panties to the side and rubbing my clit, i let out a little moan and hit my leg on the table leg when he slipped in his fingers then jordan and his gf glanced at me and i quickly saud "i banged my knee on the table leg" then i exused myself to go to the bathroom.

not so long after vinnie was in there with me. locking the door behind him he pushed me on the wall kissing me rough but passionately (hey alexa play streets by doja cat😭) while he was pulling up my dress, after he pulled half my dress up he slipped of my panties leaving my kitty bare still in the kiss, i pulled away going down on him unbuckling his belt and pulling down his pants then i took off his boxers forgetting to move back then his long member hits my face then he chuckles. you spread his pre-cum and pumped his member before i sit on the sink table thingy and he came to me firstly asking for permission to go, of course i said yes. he slowly pushed himself in earning a loud moan then he quickly shushed me telling me "be quiet they might hear us" so u smashed your lips onto his making out while he harshly but pleasurably thrusted into me "whos r u princess" hes said while i moaned his name, "thats not my name" he said "y-you daddy" i moan lightly while the kiss went on. we were reaching our highs "d-d- daddy i- im about to cumm" i say in between moans "me to princess" he groans soon after while he came his load into you, you moan his name while you came all over his dick.

you quickly fixed your makeup, brushed your hair and dressed all up again and went back out where the other couple was at your seats "how long does it talke to fix a knee" jordan said "oh um y/n started crying when it started burning" vinnie quickly says "mmhmm" jordans gf says.
i slightly turn red, after some chit chat our food arrived so we ate and more chit chat until it was late, we said our goodbyes not so long after because we had plans tomorrow we went back in the car driving home in silence, not awkward silence but silence while he rested his hand on your thigh. while music played in the background.

                     (15 minutes later)

we got home going straight to our room undressing and putting on pj's and cuddling while going straight to sleep.

—————————————————————
first smut yay.😐
anyways tell me if u liked it
if u have any requests just comment them
umm so yeah..🤍🤍