ImmortalAnex

[Kevin's POV]

1 year, 2 months, and 3 days. Has it really been that long?

I took a glance at the shorter guy, snuggled into my chest.

"Hey, Aleks."

He picked his head up to look at me, "What's up?"

"What would you say about, maybe, marrying a handsome stud?"

He laughed a little, "Okay, but hopefully said 'stud' does a better job when proposing."

"Sooo, that's a yes?"

"Not unless you do it correctly. I mean, are you even prepared for this?" he said sitting up, the comforter falling off his back.

"Well....no I'm not officially prepared, but just because I don't have a ring yet doesn't mean I want to marry you any less." I smiled at him and caressed his cheek, "Aleks, you're the most important person in my life. We've been together for over a year but it feels long over 3 years and, honestly, I don't think we should keep our love a secret anymore."

He leaned into my hand, kissing my palm, "Yea, you're right. It feels like we've been together for much longer than a year....anyways, how are we going to tell everyone?"

"Since the guys know we've been dating, it's just how we tell the fans."

He thought for a minute, then said, "We have creature talk tomorrow. We could do something then."

I smiled, pulling him back onto my chest, "Sounds great, we can decide what tomorrow." I kissed the top of his head, resting my hands on his waist as he pulled the covers over us again, and drifted into sleep.

~The next afternoon, at the office~

"Okay, fellas." I said clasping my hands, "We have some very important news." I looked around at everyone, my eyes resting on Aleks, who was seated beside me.

"We decided to get married." Aleks said, a bit timidly but confident. We received a loud uproar of happy shouts and were engulfed by tight hugs.

"Oh you guys!! That's great!" Jordan shouted, ruffling my hair.

"Ey, hands off. He's not a cat." Aleks said, lightly shooing at Jordan's hand, and then fixing the tufts of my hair.

"So, how're you telling the fans?" Dan asked, "That is, I'm assuming you're telling them..? It'd be kinda hard to keep a marriage a secret, I'm impressed you kept your being a couple secret for so long."

"Yea, we figured we could do something tonight on creature talk." I rested my arm over Aleks' shoulder.

"Oooh! I wanna see the ring!" Spencer piped up.

"Uh, well...I haven't exactly picked one yet.." I said, sheepishly looking around.

"It's okay though, we were looking this morning." Aleks smiled and Spencer nodded.

"What if, we have Joe burst in and throw confetti!" Jordan suggested, "And then we could play some lovey, romantic music and we could have those remote activated candles set to a soft pink. Oh man, the fans will love this!" I laughed a little, actually liking the idea. Aleks said that'd be nice and we went about the actual planning.

~Time skip to the last segment of CT~

"Alright! That just about wraps up tonight's creature talk." Jordan looked over at Aleks, then myself. We waited about 3 seconds when the door bursts open. I feel my heart start to race as I'll be properly announcing my love for Aleks in front of thousands of people. The music starts as the candles flicker to life and the chats going crazy, asking what in the hell is going on. Dan and Jordan had moved out of the way, bringing Aleks and I in front of the camera. Joe started tossing the confetti in a flamboyant manner. I smiled brightly over at Aleks, hoping my nervousness is well hidden. He smiled back, giving me all the reassurance I needed. I took a deep breath. Reaching out slowly, I lightly touched his hand. He snaked his fingers between mine, rubbing slightly with the side of his thumb.

"Ready?" he asked, looking intently at me. I nodded slightly, picking up a microphone from the table.

Alright, here we go!

"So," I started, "you all must be pretty confused at what's happening right now, huh?" I cleared my throat.

"We want to finally announce something to you all." Aleks said, allowing me to get a quick drink of water.

"We have, uh, ehehm, been dating." I didn't like the way I said that, so I repeated it more confidently, "We, Aleks and I, have been dating for over a year." I felt him squeeze my hand slightly.

"And we decided to get married." he added happily. I turned back to him, as Jordan, Dan, and Joe threw more confetti all over the place, the romantic music smoothly changing it's tone to a more fast, upbeat one. The 'romantic lighting' changing colors fast, by James hitting all the buttons. I cupped Aleks' face in my left hand, as he held onto my forearm for leverage.

I bent down, getting as close as possible without touching our lips and whispered softly, "So, this was a proper proposal, right?"

He smiled, "Yea, it was proper enough."

He brought our mouths together, connecting my lips to his soft, coated in vanilla flavored Chapstick, ones. I smiled. Happy that we were open with our relationship and that we'd soon be married.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For isnotcool, heheh, hope you liked it!! I enjoyed the prompt :3 it was cute!

((I'll dedicate this to you once I can get to a computer! Also, I couldn't think of what to call this, if you have an idea let me know c: ))