Chapter 1

Sasha P.O.V

I walk into the arena for Monday Night Raw in Denver,Colorado and I must that I felt great and looked great

But also I am really happy because I get to team with my boys again your probably wondering who

But also I am really happy because I get to team with my boys again your probably wondering who......well let me just tell you Roman Reings,Dean Ambrose,and Seth Rollins!.My Brothers from another mothers they have been by my side from my up's to my downs,to when I broke up with Jamal. (fake boyfriend) and when I won my first championship. I am really happy to call them family. As I am walking towards the Woman's locker room I see one of my best friends/sister Naomi.

"Hey babygirlllll!!!!"-Naomi

"Heyyy!!"- I say will hugging her

"How are you"- I ask as I let her go

"Good how bout you"-Naomi ask as we start walking towards the locker room

"I had my coffee this morning so I fell great" we both chuckle as she opens the door to the locker room for me since I had my luggage behind me. I set my stuff in a available space after I got situated I sat down in a chair and talked with some of the girls for a while.(Time Skip)

After talking to the girls and talking to a few more co-workers/Superstars I had left the locker room and walk to catering man must I say they do know how to cook I didn't want any thing big so I just fixed me a chicken salad topped with some ranch dressing I grabbed a fork and some Fruit Punch Gatorade and set down at a table I pulled out my phone and scrolled threw Instagram for a bit and eat my food before I felt a presence sit next to me I put my phone down and look over to see who it was.

"Hey Shorty"-(Romans Nickname for Sasha)
"Hey big bro" I give him a side hug witch he returns

"You ready for tonight"-Roman

Last week we had gave them a teaser

(A;N Imagine Sasha being there)

But this week it is happening and I have a feeling the WWE Universe is not ready for this.

"Yeah I'm ready going to fell different but I'm ready" I say taking another bite of my food.

"Hey you'll be just fine this isn't your first rodeo. I ment to ask you this last night do have your vest ready for next week"-Roman

I nod "Ms.Sandra is sewing up my old one and I am having main event gear make me a new one -Sasha

"Why hello my family" me and Roman look to see who it was.

"Hey uce"-Me and Roman say in unison

"So you all set for tonight" Seth asked me.

"And to think ro just asked me that but to answer your question yes I most definitely am" I say with confidence.

"Hey Pinky" I hear I look to my left and see Dean.
"Hey Dean" I side hug him as well.
"What no hug for me" Seth acted like he was hurt I laugh a bit I get up and go behind Seth and hug him around his neck "are you happy now" I ask him with a laugh "very" he response "So sash you ready for tonight" Dean asked I let go of Seth and look at Dean like he's crazy."Yes Yes I'm ready now If you'd excuse me I have to go get ready" I say Picking up my trash and throwing it away "Ok...see you later sasha" I hear as I walk out of catering. WWE UNIVERSE GET READY!........