Ryota's POV

He's just the best. Couldn't ask for better. I grabbed the remote to rewind my show. It skipped through a couple episodes. As I was doing that, I glanced over at Byakuya. Something was off.. Very off. There was a black strand of hair. I've never noticed that before. I casually shrugged it off not thinking much of it. I thought of asking him later. I laid back putting my feet on the coffee table.

Then finally Byakuya came out with our food. He pushed my feet off the coffee table with a smirk. "What did I tell you about your feet being on the table." Byakuya jokingly said placing my plate on the table as I leaned up from the couch to reach my food. "Sorry I d-didn't listen t-to my boyfriend's c-commands." I laughed, but he looked down and took his food, placed it on the table as he sat on the couch.

"Did I s-say something w-wrong?"

Imposter's POV

I sat there holding back the tears as I ate my food. I couldn't take him calling me his boyfriend. And loving me for who I'm not. But I responded. "No no. It's fine. No need to worry about it.." After saying that he started to eat and watch his anime. I watched as well not knowing what was going on, but it was entertaining nonetheless. Just to get my mind off of all the stress.

Ryota placed his food on the table. As he barely ate his food. "I'm s-stuffed.. Thanks for d-dinner.." Saying with his nervously smile. "Of course Ryota." Smiling back at him. He grabbed his food heading to the kitchen placing his plate in the sink. He walked back to the living room to the couch as he placed his head on my shoulder. I blushed and sighed. "H-Hey Byakuya.. May I-I ask you s-something.." He said nervously. "You may Ryota. I don't mind." In response of his question.

"W-While you were in the k-kitchen I-I saw something in the back o-of your hair. I-It was black hair. Have you a-always had that?" My heart sank. As I rubbed the back of my neck. Tucking my hair back into the wig. "It was probably just fuzz." He shrugged it off as he continued to watch his show again. Why did I lie again. Of course I did. I looked down at Ryota and started to tear up. Great I have the water works. I just thought if he found out what if he just stopped loving me. He wanted the Byakuya persona. And not me. He looked up at me crying. And admitted started worrying about me. "Hey hey! W-What's wrong Bya-!"

"Please stop calling me Byakuya!" I shouted at him. I didn't mean for that to slip out. He definitely got shocked when I yelled. Usually I wouldn't raise my voice. "U-Um what d-d-do you mean?" As he said getting up from the couch. As I slowly got up in front of him. Placing my food down as well as my glasses. "Look. Ryota.. I'm.." I couldn't even speak. This was so big. And if I really tell him. This could change everything. "J-Just tell m-me please. N-Now I'm getting n-nervous.." I looked down and let out a sigh. This was so hard to say, but I had to say it eventually. "Ryota. I've been lying about myself this entire time.. Ever since we've met." He was in a state of shock. He didn't know what to say. "I've been wanting to tell you this for a long time. But I couldn't get the strength to tell you. And this time I do.. Ryota Mitarai.." I stopped with the voice and took off my wig revealing my long black hair. "This is the real me. My voice is very well different, but this is who I really am.." His jaw dropped as he saw me. I stood there waiting for him to just say something.

"S-So who are you exactly?.." He said looking nervously at me. "I'm the ultimate imposter. I've been impersonating the real Byakuya Togami for awhile. I was too scared of my real identity.. I hated the real me. And when I found you, I felt as if someone could love me for who I really am.." Ryota was in a state of shock but then he quickly started to cry and hugged me. "O-Of course I love y-you for who you a-are.." I quickly started crying as well hugging him back. I was so thrilled that he loved me for who I really was..

Then he stopped hugging me and backed up. "Now then.. Uhh. What's your name?" I rubbed the back of my head thinking of something but nothing. "I don't have much of a name. Nor a gender preference. So please. I'll like to be addressed as your partner, not your boyfriend." He smiled and responded. "Yeah of c-course!"

Ryota's POV

This was a big adjustment in my life. But I'll get used to it for h-. Them. I'll get used to it for them. My partner. Someone I know and love. Something that would never change. I walked over to them and kissed them. As they kissed back. Rapping my arms around their neck. "Now I just need to think of a name. And no anime names.." As they laughed. I thought for a bit and responded. "I-I can't think of anything now, but I'll work o-on it.." And they hugged me again and I hugged back. This was a new beginning. With my partner and me.

Life was just perfect with them~..

Word count: 1616