first day :) 1.

a/n  THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU ILY SM 🤍!!

Y/n's pov: Me and vinnie had been friends since forever. This week is our first week of high school. I've always expected high school to be the same in the movies where you either find love or get bullied... or both. Me and vinnie live right next to each other so we decided to walk to school together. I pack my bag and went down stairs to see my mom eating along with my brother. " y/n when you gonna start coming down earlier?!" My mother says. " Mom I told you in Advance I would talk long ". " fine but your gonna be late you sure you don't need a ride ?!" " I'm sure , bye mom I love you " " love you to be safe and tell vinnie I said hey " my mom smirks at me " by mom " I say while rolling my eyes and smiling . I walk out of my driveway to see vinnie standing there waiting for me. I always had the biggest crush on him. Ever since we were kids i liked him. I remember one time in the 1st grade me and vinnie were playing on the swings and he accidentally pushed me to hard off the swing. I fell to the floor holding my knee and vinnie came running towards me. " y/n are you ok?" He says holding my hand. " I'm ok vin can you just help me up " I laugh. He helps me up and we go get ice cream ". That was always my favorite memory with vin. Vinnie hugs me and we walk to school. We arrive and vinnie holds my hand and says " this is what we have been waiting for " . I nod as we walk in to see a hallway full of kids laughing, judging, starting, etc. As me and vin walk down the hallway to get our schedules from the main office I look over to see if anyone was starting and they were. But not at me. At vinnie. I look to a group of girls blushing at vinnie.
This made me feel uncomfortable because we just got here-. We get to the office and grab our schedules. " Vin do we have any periods together?" I say as I look worried. " yea we have 4th and last period together and lunch " he says as he smiles. " ok wel-" the bell rings in the middle of me talking. " see you at 4th period y/n " he hugs me . "Bye" I say silently as he walks away.

A/n
I rlly tried-
SRRY ITS SHORT I RAN OUT OF IDEAS
anyway ty for reading ily <3