CHAPTER 1 The Arrival

Background information: You are a 27 year old women who has been requested to join the avengers after your mother had been killed. You arrive at the headquarters to see everyone waiting for you.

You walk into the avengers headquarters, and you think to yourself

"I hope I'm not late for my first meeting...".

As you enter all heads turn to you, Peters Parker's face had turned red as he looked at you and mumbled under his breath
"holy she's beautiful"

but what he didn't know is that you could easily hear him as you chuckled and said
"thank you spider man.".

Captain America slowly walk towards you as he welcomes you.
"Welcome to the Avengers, I can tell you will be a great member of the team."

He says. You look at him as you shake his hand and say
"Thank you Steve, by the way you can just call me y/n.".

"A pretty name for a pretty girl" an anonymous voice stated.

Your face turns red as you see a beautiful woman walk down the stairs. It's Natasha, and she's stunning.

"T-thank you!" You stuttered.

"Your welcome y/n" she said.

"God she's hot" you think to yourself

. "I-I'll show you too your room!" Peter announced.

"I think I'll join you guys" Nat said.

"Oh ok!" You said with pride.

Peter leads the way as you and Nat walk side to side. You are surprised when you look over to see Nat looking at your ass while biting her lip. You chuckle as Nat quickly looks away and turns red.

"This is it!" Peter claimed.

"Um.. this says it's Natasha's room.." You said as Nat smirked.

Peter looked at you and said "Yes, your room is still under renovation so until then you will be sleeping with Natasha."

Both you and Nat go red as a tomato "EXUSE ME!?" you both yelled.

"T-That's not what I meant!" He yelled while getting flustered, "I meant that... you two will be sharing a room until the renovations are done..."

  You laughed, you thought to yourself "I can't wait to start my new life with the avengers..."

  By the time you had looked back, Peter was gone and left you with Nat.

"I'll sleep on the couch" Nat said

"No way, it's your room so I'll sleep on the couch" You assured her.

You get nervous as she grabs you by the waist and pulls you in close.

"Exactly, it is my room. So I make the rules" She said flirty.

You try look away but she puts her hand on your cheek and pulls your face closer too hers.

"Listen to me. Your cute and I'm hoping you stick around,  but don't get annoying."

You look at her blushing and say "O-ok".

"What's going on here?" An unknown voice said.

Nat quickly let go as you both look over to see Iron Man aka Tony Stark.

"Well..?" He said.

"I was just welcoming her to the avengers, making sure she wasn't too nervous" Natasha reassured him.

Tony walks up to shake your hand

"You can call me Tony, or Stark. Or Mr.Stark." You laugh and shake his hand.

"You can call me y/n." You said back to him.

"What a wonderful name." Tony stated

"I'll be in my office  if either of you need me, and hey. Remember to come to the party on time"

You both not your heads and smile.

"Party?" You say to Natasha.

She looks back at you

"Yeah, there's a party every time we get a new member, and your coming with me. And I have the perfect outfit for you." She says.

You slowly back away and say "Aha... I don't know... I'm not much of a party person if you get what I mean".

Nat pins you to the wall, looks down at you, smirks, and says "Did you think I was giving you an option?".

Once again, she puts her hand on your cheek. She gets closer and closer, until her lips finally touch yours. Both of you close your eyes, you try to pull away forgetting that you are pinned to the wall. She finally stops kissing you to catch her breath. She looks at you, puts her finger under your chin and lifts your head up.

"Be back here in three hours" she says as she walks away.

You gulp while thinking to yourself "W-what just happened...".

As you have three hours to do whatever you want, you decide to go downstairs to see who's there. You are shocked to see that the only one still in the main living room is Clint aka Hawkeye.

"So your the new member" Clint said.

"Yes, I'm y/n fury. But you can call me y/n.".

"Wait- Fury? Like Nick Fury!?" Clint yelled.

"Heh.. yeah. Can we just keep it between us though?" You asked.

"Oh.. of corse y/n." He said.

"Thank you Clint." You said as you walked to the lab.

You walk into the lab to see Bruce Banner aka the Hulk.

"Ah, y/n it's so nice to meet you. I've heard so much about you." He said while shaking your hand.

"It's nice to meet you as well Bruce.".

You look over to see him making a mysterious devise.

"May I ask what you are making?" You asked.

"Oh, it's just a quick little improvement to go on Tony's suit." He responded.

Amazing as it was you realized it had already been three hours.

"Oh shoot!" You said.

"what's the matter y/n?" Bruce said nervously.

"It's nothing too important, Natasha just asked me to meet her back in the fourth wing." You said.

"Ah, I see. Well have fun with whatever you will be doing." He said.

You thanked him then left. While you were walking back to where you needed to meet Nat all you could think of was that kiss. Why did she kiss you? Does she like you? Do you like her? You think to yourself. You arrive at the fourth wing.

"Your late."

You turn around to see Nat, and she doesn't look impressed with your tartyness.