Chapter 5

Hey guys! Sorry that I haven't updated in awhile, I've been busy with work and I recently got a speeding ticket from a douche-bag cop and it pissed me off. Not only that but I do airsoft over the weekends. Not on;y that but I'm planning on putting this hold and do another story because I want to try new ideas. I'll put two of my new ideas at the bottom of the stories and you choose what you think I should do. Again, I'm sorry about that I'll try to keep updates and uploads as consistent as possible. Anyways, let's get back to the story.

________________________________________________________________________________

*Third POV*

All the girls are sitting in the waiting room with worried expressions because of what happened to (Y/N) back in the arena. As they were waiting, Ruby started to ask a question.

Ruby: So.... is he going to be alright Miss Goodwitch?

All the girls look at Glynda.

Glynda: I don't know Miss Rose. All we can do is hope.

Yang: I wonder what happened? As soon as it was over he just.... passed out.

Rin: Who knows. But he did look exhausted and in pain after he used multiple weapons and semblances at the same time.

Joan: I wonder. How is he able to use both Yang's and Nora's semblance at the same time.

Coco: I don't know. But we're gonna have to ask him when he wakes up.

Everyone stays silent until Ruby sparks up a new topic. Which may cause some tension.

Ruby: Sooooo......

Everyone looks at her while looking down, pressing her finger together and having a blush on her face as everyone gives her a questionable look.

Ruby: Do you guys.... like him.... as well?

Then everyone gives her a surprised look with blushes on their faces. Velvet then raised her hand, then Joan, then Weiss, then everyone else with Glynda being the last one to raise her hand shyly as everyone gives her a shocked look. Then there was another long silence until Yang spoke up.

Yang: So what should we do since we all like him?

Blake: We could share him.

They all looked at Blake while thinking about what she said and they all agreed.

Weiss: Ok, now that we all agreed on your idea. How are we going to tell (Y/N)?

Ruby: How about we all take him on a date by groups of four!

(Yea I'm doing it this way. DEAL WITH IT! I think it's an interesting idea.)

Pyrrah: How's that gonna work?

Ruby: Me and my team will go first, next will be JNPR, then Coco and Velvet along with Sunny and Neptina and lastly Miss Goodwitch.

Weiss: Alright! Then it's-

Nurse: Alrighty everyone! He should be fine now so you can come in.

Then we all went inside and then we all blushed as we saw (Y/N) with his shirt off.

(Imagine it's you.)

(Y/N): Oh hey girls whats up?

All the girls, except for Yang and Coco, just stare at his body with blushes and nose bleeds while Yang and Coco are blushing and looking at (Y/N) with lust.

Velvet: (Puts her hands over her face but still peaks.) (Y/N) can you please put a shirt on!

(Y/N): Huh? (Looks down to see he has no shirt on and starts blushing as well.) OH OHM I AM SO SORRY!

(Y/N) quickly puts on shirt.

(Y/N): Alright. So I'm guessing you guys came here to ask me questions. Am I right?

They all nodded.

(Y/N): Ok then. What are they?

Ruby: Why did you pass out after the fight?

(Y/N): Remember Ruby; my body has a limit when it comes to using my semblance. And I used it for way too long so I lost all my energy and stamina as soon as I won. The longest I can last when I go all out is like.... 6 or 7 minutes. 10 minutes if I'm at my best and tip top shape.

They all nod and then came the important question.

Joan: How were you able to use Yang's and Nora's semblances at the same time?

Sunny: Especially when you were using my weapon.

Nora: Yeah! We thought your semblance only allows you to imitate that person's weapons and semblance

(Y/N) looks at them with a blank expression which makes them a little scared.

Girls: (Y/N)/Mr. (L/N)?

(Y/N):.... *Sighs* What you saw was something much more powerful than my usual semblance.

Blake: What do you mean?

(Y/N) That.... was my second semblance.... Weapon Mastery.

Silence fills the room.

Girls: WWWWHHHHAAAATTTT?!?!?!?!

(Y/N): I knew this would happen.

Another cliffhanger suckers! Alright next chapter will be on hold for a while because I want to do another RWBY story. So I have two topics and I will list them right now so all you have to do is vote and choose.

A.) STAR WARS Grey Jedi reader

or

B.) TITANFALL pilot reader

So go ahead and choose and the voting will end on Sunday, January 31st at 2:30 p.m. (That's the Mountain time zone here in the U.S.) So go ahead and start voting now because that's five days from now when I end the voting and choose a topic. Anyways I hope you all stay safe out there and I promise, I'll try and get a discord up and running. Stay rockin my rockstars!